Poseidon and other supplements and fighting sickness

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently had a cold and dosed my poseidon at 6 scoops a day as soon as i saw the symptoms. My cold went a way pretty quickly and have noticed this in the past. I have also seen others note effects like this. With the new stack at nutraplanet of poseidon, gut health, and NOxidant i was wondering what things people like to take for colds and other ailments.

Feel free to share experience in here with anything you have found to work and any info that shows why it may. Hopefully this thread doesn't die real fast like most of my posts ;) :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is summertime is almost here. posiedon is a must for those of us who work in hot environments. i work on a corrugator in a corrugation plant and posiedon kept me going strong last summer even while losing up to 7-10 pounds of water weight in a 12 hour day. great for all year long but a must for the hot months,imo. btw mixing posiedon with extend and sipping all day long is fantastic. oh yeah, other than sinus flareups i never get sick, since taking poseidon my sinus's have not been a problem. very underrated supp, at least it works great for me.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
vitimin c and green tea seems to help me fight colds. I dont get sick often, and when I do a high dose (2-3g) of vit c always knocks the cold right out of me within a day. Sometimes If i feel as if im sniffling,coughing sneezing too much, the vit c does the trick.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Proper diet, obviously, is the most critical aspect towards good health and staving off illness. I've found the inclusion of anti-oxs to have helped greatly. I haven't been sick in several years and it coincides with their usage. Coincidence, I think not.

WayoftheWolf

Proper diet, obviously, is the most critical aspect towards good health and staving off illness. I've found the inclusion of anti-oxs to have helped greatly. I haven't been sick in several years and it coincides with their usage. Coincidence, I think not.
I'd be interested to hear what kind of diet you run, as the only people I've known not to get sick for an extended period of time are really low carb (ie ~30g/day). I'd be curious to see if this holds true.

Seeing as I am sick right now I think this thread is awesome. Looks like I've got to take some more Poseidon, I've only been doing 1 to 2 scoops a day to help it last. I've been hitting the Vit C and Zinc pretty good but this thing has really put me down this time.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested to hear what kind of diet you run, as the only people I've known not to get sick for an extended period of time are really low carb (ie ~30g/day). I'd be curious to see if this holds true.

Seeing as I am sick right now I think this thread is awesome. Looks like I've got to take some more Poseidon, I've only been doing 1 to 2 scoops a day to help it last. I've been hitting the Vit C and Zinc pretty good but this thing has really put me down this time.
I actually eat quite a bit more carbs than I should, at least 100g per day if not easily double that. I probably will reduce my intake though.

I feel it's all the fruits and vegetables that I eat that really helps. I'll easily eat double the recommended amounts.