Hormones & Hairloss

bcfc83

Awards
Hi Guys

This is my first post so hello everyone :)

I have been reading the forums and to say I am confused is an understatement!

I am 24 years old. I have a low libido, a receeding hairline and acne on my back and neck, Lucky guy hey :rofl:

I think my hormones are out of balance and I think that is definatley whats causing my low sex drive and the acne, I took tribbulus a few years ago and I am not sure if maybe that has had any effect but now I just dont know what to do to get myself sorted out.

I started taking a low dosage of finasteride for my hair loss 2 weeks ago but noticed instant side effects in the form of no morning wood and difficulty maintaining an erection so I am not going to continue taking that drug especially due to some horror stories I have read over the last couple of days. The problem is I believe the finasteride was clearing up my acne has it definatley improved whilst on it.

I am just really pi$$ed off with this situation, I want to feel normal again, I hardly ever feel horny anymore!!

I sound like a complete loser but if anyone can help I would much appreciate it as you guys seem to know a lot about hormones, supplements etc.

Cheers :)

08TT

Awards
Hey,

I was on fincar for 2 months (1.25mg/ED) and I stopped after two months. My sex drive/aggression was non existent. I could still get it up and get it done in the gym, but I would much rather be bald and feel like a man than a woman with lots of hair!

bcfc83

Awards
Yeah, I was very apprehensive about taking it in the first place but I thought I may as well give it a try at a lower dose. I have read a lot of stories of people who continued use thinking that the effects would subside only to be left with a serious problem. I just want to get my hormones in check and clear my acne. Keeping my hairline at this stage is just a distant dream unless Follica come up with the goods!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
When is the last time you had blood work done. You may have some hormone Issues that are natural. AND your Dr. may recommend a treatment like hormone replacement that will show improvement. And on a side note I'd rather have wood than hair.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well, just be careful when you begin taking hormones. Theoretically, anything that converts to test should make your libido go through the roof, but everyone is different. The problem with the Test, is that it isn't gonna help your hair loss or your acne... and if you don't cycle right, you could end up worse than before (probably wouldn't but there are possibilities of stuff to go wrong here) if you cycled too long or didn't use a PCT. Before I would start messing around with hormones (you say you are confused... keep reading and get some knowledge under your belt before you make any serious decisions with your hormones) I would suggest trying an Aromitase Inhibitor. This is basically a Estrogen blocking agent, and should have your natural test levels skyrocketing in no time. I would choose this over a product that directly converts to test, because it would probably have the best effect on your sex drive and size gain, while minimizing the chance of hair loss and more bacne. :head:

bcfc83

Awards
Well, just be careful when you begin taking hormones. Theoretically, anything that converts to test should make your libido go through the roof, but everyone is different. The problem with the Test, is that it isn't gonna help your hair loss or your acne... and if you don't cycle right, you could end up worse than before (probably wouldn't but there are possibilities of stuff to go wrong here) if you cycled too long or didn't use a PCT. Before I would start messing around with hormones (you say you are confused... keep reading and get some knowledge under your belt before you make any serious decisions with your hormones) I would suggest trying an Aromitase Inhibitor. This is basically a Estrogen blocking agent, and should have your natural test levels skyrocketing in no time. I would choose this over a product that directly converts to test, because it would probably have the best effect on your sex drive and size gain, while minimizing the chance of hair loss and more bacne. :head:
Thanks for the advice mate :) Do you suggest any Aromitase Inhibitors in particular?

I have not had any blood test done to determine my hormone levels. Is this something that my local GP can do? I take it this will give me a much clearer idea of what I need to do to sort my problems out,

Thanks again for the advice

:)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Your GP should be able to do this. Mine does it every time I have a physical. This could explain a lot.

bcfc83

Awards
Your GP should be able to do this. Mine does it every time I have a physical. This could explain a lot.
OK Il book in with my GP, Will he know eactly what I should be tested for or is there anything specific I should ask for?

Also what are peoples views on toco-8? This is something I have been considering,

Thx

:)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I do not have any hair loss issues but your GP can usually look at a regular blood test and see how most of your hormones and levels look. Talk to him and let him know what your concerns are. your test levels will be on the report so if he thinks it is low you could start some type of therapy for that.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
When is the last time you had blood work done. You may have some hormone Issues that are natural. AND your Dr. may recommend a treatment like hormone replacement that will show improvement. And on a side note I'd rather have wood than hair.
:toofunny:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I actually was going to start a thread and ask but it seems like this will do...I noticed increased shedding during my SD cycle...will this cease and basically be...normal when I get into PCT and done with?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I personally have had good results with both LG Science's Formadrol and Gaspari's Novadex XT. Different ingredients, same results. You could always try 60X0, I haven't heard anything bad about that product.

The idea of PCT if done right is to take your test levels back to normal, and to shut down your estrogen receptors so that you don't grow b*tch tits or have the "honey I shrunk the kids" testes. That being said, yes, after you are through with your PCT, you should be back to normal test levels. Only a doctor can inform you of what and where you should be though. Everything you read on here is just what worked for that person, and everyone is different, so make sure that you get a good knowledge about yourself and how your body reacts to these supplements before going out and potentially damaging your body.

v4nce

Awards
f

i have almost the same problem man...recedin hairline, Slight Ed problems and im only almost 20

i dont really care if i lose my hair , my dads bald, both my grand pas are bald... they just didnt start losing it till 30