NO shotgun or RPM

shimshadee

Awards
which one do you guys suggest NO shotgun or RPM?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried NO shotgun, heard its pretty good.

RPM is absolutely amazing though. Check out my log in my sig, RPM always delivers and I am sure you will be happy if you give it a try. Once you find your optimal dose you are ready to have some of the best workouts and the effects seem to get better with use

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
My choice is obvious!

I'm biased so my recommendation would be obvious. Both products are solid, but honestly...I would pick RPM regardless of my affiliation, or position. If your looking for more of a pump, or kick in the pants... NO Shotgun is probably the way you want to go...if your more interested in overall performance such as strength and aggression...RPM. Just my two cents.

Cheers!:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't tried NO shotgun, heard its pretty good.

RPM is absolutely amazing though. Check out my log in my sig, RPM always delivers and I am sure you will be happy if you give it a try. Once you find your optimal dose you are ready to have some of the best workouts and the effects seem to get better with use
Great objective feedback! :thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't used shotgun but RPM is a great product. I am currently logging it and it has great feedback. If you are looking for a stim it will come down to body chemistry and how you react(not everyone gets the same effects from every stim). If your looking for a full out pre-workout supplement i would recommend looking into RPM or Ragnarok.

Saurabh

Awards
Havent used RPM so cant say but NO Shotgun is super, specially now that it has great taste.

What you need to consider, amongst other things, is that NO Shotgun gives you about 100 calories of energy. This comes from Free Form Amino Acids and Carbs. I mention this since it works very well for me as I workout at 5 am(and hence on an empty stomach). Thats why I dont use tablets, or zero calorie drinks, as I start feeling hungry soon.

ijumpfromcars

ijumpfromcars

Awards
NO shotgun is based off of another one of their products redline, which i found awesome
I got a sample of this stuff from the arnold and had an insane workout on it
I use it with RPM, but im also a crackhead

shimshadee

Awards
NO shotgun is based off of another one of their products redline, which i found awesome
I got a sample of this stuff from the arnold and had an insane workout on it
I use it with RPM, but im also a crackhead
haha you crazy! i was thinkning about stacking these two together..how is it for you ijumpfromcars?

and thanks for everybodys input!!

ijumpfromcars

ijumpfromcars

Awards
haha you crazy! i was thinkning about stacking these two together..how is it for you ijumpfromcars?

and thanks for everybodys input!!
It's really good, if you don't have much experience with stims, I would suggest assessing your tolerance with both by themselves before trying to throw the two together
The combo of the two though pre workout was outstanding
That being said, I like Redline for getting hyphy, NO shotgun for getting hyphy and getting great pumps, and RPM for it's all around effect
If you are looking to just lean out, go with RPM (+drive if u can afford it)
if you are looking to recomp, I'd consider NO Shotgun cus it gave me great pumps and has the same stim effects as redline
I liked the RPM + NO Shotgun together enough to go out and buy a bottle of the NO immediately after my first workout using it, something i don't think ive ever done

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Not even factoring the superiority of the effects of RPM.....

taste alone says RPM takes the cake here.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well....

Not even factoring the superiority of the effects of RPM.....

taste alone says RPM takes the cake here.
Well that would be true as long as your not insane enough to break open the caps and gun the raw powders of RPM down...lol...oh the gut-wrenching bitterness is downright rough, but damn when you need a real quick kick in the ass...thats how you get it done...lmao. :D

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i havent tried RPM but NO shotgun gave me some horrible headaches

Grazer

Awards
i like no shotgun, but prefer rpm, and then sip a mix of size on and xtend as i lift.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well that would be true as long as your not insane enough to break open the caps and gun the raw powders of RPM down...lol...oh the gut-wrenching bitterness is downright rough, but damn when you need a real quick kick in the ass...thats how you get it done...lmao. :D

I'm gonna have to try that out on Monday. :lol:

Since I'm running 5 RPM and 6 DRIVE a day with my stack on workout days, would doing it with RPM 3 caps 5min preworkout be too tough to go through with ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna have to try that out on Monday. :lol:

Since I'm running 5 RPM and 6 DRIVE a day with my stack on workout days, would doing it with RPM 3 caps 5min preworkout be too tough to go through with ?
Try 15 minutes rather than 5 minutes pre-workout. Don't expect a refreshing beverage. Rather hard core! :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no shotgun gave me headaches

RPM is awesome

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Try 15 minutes rather than 5 minutes pre-workout. Don't expect a refreshing beverage. Rather hard core! :D
Ok, sounds good.

Soo.. I'll add 3 RPM to a full bottle of Endorush and chug it.. j/k lol :p

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im not a superfan on endorush. i have found that turbo teas are quite sweet. haha