Bioperine Questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

Bioperine Questions

So i got a bottle of bio from a vitamin shoppe and im a little confused about what i should take it with. I have been using with my RPM/drive stack and have loved the results.....but would it be beneficial to take it with my bcaa's and zma's etc.?

and while im at it....im starting a stack of the new NOS Ether, Trib Test, R4W, and Restore. Do you guys know if i could benefit more by taking the bio with any of these? Thanks fo the help.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cjbadboy View Post
    So i got a bottle of bio from a vitamin shoppe and im a little confused about what i should take it with. I have been using with my RPM/drive stack and have loved the results.....but would it be beneficial to take it with my bcaa's and zma's etc.?
    Bioperine helps with absorption and bioavailability of macronutrients, vitamins, minerals, and compounds. In principle, you can take it with your protein shake and BCAAs, yet because BCAAs are the only amino acids that by-pass the liver and hit the blood stream directly (and are detectable in the blood within 15 minutes or so of consumption), you may not have an extra advantage from using Bioperine for BCAAs. ZMA, on its own, contains highly bioavailable forms of zinc (monomethionine and aspartate) and magnesium (aspartate), so Bioperine may not necessarily make a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbadboy View Post

and while im at it....im starting a stack of the new NOS Ether, Trib Test, R4W, and Restore. Do you guys know if i could benefit more by taking the bio with any of these? Thanks fo the help.
    Many Get Diesel products usually contain Bioperine. If the ones you are using contain Bioperine, then you do not need additional Bioperine. By the way, I believe the recommendation is not to exceed 15mg or so of Bioperine daily, so add your sources to be sure you are not substantially in excess of this recommendation.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The stragpedia strikes Nice answer.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

Stragpedia is right!! Thanks for clear concise info man...i get it now!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why don't more of us use bioperine?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:20 PM
  2. How effective is Bioperine?
    By Flaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 03:05 PM
  3. Bioperine, How much is too much?
    By Ev52 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5