Cinnulin PF

  1. Cinnulin PF


    when will primaforce be selling this again? do you know of any companies that produce it in bulk ?


  2. whats it do?

    cos i got like 7 bottles sitting in a box lol

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    whats it do?

    cos i got like 7 bottles sitting in a box lol
    Basically glucose metabolism. Cinnulin PF® is water-soluble and contains polyphenol polymers from cinnamon. Also supports healthy lipid levels.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Basically glucose metabolism. Cinnulin PF® is water-soluble and contains polyphenol polymers from cinnamon. Also supports healthy lipid levels.
    I used one bottle but never noticed anything... I still have no idea what itd do for me.

    But not many epoeple know the product, so its hard for me to get rid of err!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I used one bottle but never noticed anything... I still have no idea what itd do for me.

    But not many epoeple know the product, so its hard for me to get rid of err!
    Except you are using a product such as Anabolic Pump or P-Slin, the best option would be to take a matrix of insulin mimickers and glucose metabolizers, for instance, 4-hydroxy-isoleucine (from fenugreek), bitter melon extract, cinnamon, NA-RALA (or alpha lipoic acid), vanadyl sulfate, and green tea extract (EGCG).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Except you are using a product such as Anabolic Pump or P-Slin, the best option would be to take a matrix of insulin mimickers and glucose metabolizers, for instance, 4-hydroxy-isoleucine (from fenugreek), bitter melon extract, cinnamon, NA-RALA (or alpha lipoic acid), vanadyl sulfate, and green tea extract (EGCG).
    go find cinnulin at vitacost. their prices are damn good! and its supposed to restore insulin sensitivity. in other words its for on-set diabetes.

    if you want some other good stuff for insulin sensitivity go research banaba extract. standardized to corosolic acid. also vitacost by NSI.

    one more is Yellow Gold by nutraplanet. the berberine alkaloid benefits are never ending. very good for cholesterol, arthritis, diabetes etc. it lowered fasting blood glucose by 47% in some studies. the stuff is insane

  7. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    when will primaforce be selling this again? do you know of any companies that produce it in bulk ?
    just realized i "quoted" the wrong person for the cinnulin info so.....bump!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by casey2 View Post
    go find cinnulin at vitacost. their prices are damn good! and its supposed to restore insulin sensitivity. in other words its for on-set diabetes.

    if you want some other good stuff for insulin sensitivity go research banaba extract. standardized to corosolic acid. also vitacost by NSI.

    one more is Yellow Gold by nutraplanet. the berberine alkaloid benefits are never ending. very good for cholesterol, arthritis, diabetes etc. it lowered fasting blood glucose by 47% in some studies. the stuff is insane
    I was not looking for Cinnulin!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by casey2 View Post
    just realized i "quoted" the wrong person for the cinnulin info so.....bump!

    haha i got you bro. i have been reading.

  10. Anyone try Cinnulin in conjunction with Anabolic Pump?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cinnulin-pf
    By Giantz11 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Log in
Log in