Taking test booster during medication?

L

lonewolf77

Awards
Hi guys,

I am currently on Aropax (i think in the US its called Paxil). Its for anxiety and depression. Now i have been on a break from some test boosters for a while. And was thinking of starting up again (either AX or DTH). But i wasnt sure if there was any point in taking them during my medication since i know it really lowers libido and i am not sure what else it might affect hormonally speaking. Its meant to enhance serotonin i think. I am 30yrs old and hence test boosters should work ok for my age.

But i dont want to waste taking them during the time i am on this medication if i am just wasting cash and they wont help with test boosting or libido especially since they are a bit pricey. What are your thoughts? Btw i just went and got checked up on my testosterone levels, i should find out by friday what they are.

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i think DTH would be good...im no expert but it should NOT effect serotinin levels and/or dopamine levels...
u say ur meds lower ur libido...then DTH could DEFINITELY help u in that department...hope taht helps

L

lonewolf77

Awards
i think DTH would be good...im no expert but it should NOT effect serotinin levels and/or dopamine levels...
u say ur meds lower ur libido...then DTH could DEFINITELY help u in that department...hope taht helps
what i was worried about also was whether my meds will stop DTH or test boosters in general from working properly if at all?

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
No it will not effect the results of test boosters...some test boosters suck anyway so u wouldnt get any result if u were on meds or not...but DTH is great i got the most benefits from 6 per day...

L

lonewolf77

Awards
Cool, that sounds decent then. I was using another test booster and it didnt seem to be doing much while i was on the meds but that might because it wasnt a very good test booster anyway from what i could tell. So perhaps thats why. So i might have to purchase DTH or AX.

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Good T-boosters like DTH will absolutely work while on medication, and you will see good results. Just follow the dosing directions and have a decent diet. You will be happy with it, I was. :)

L

lonewolf77

Awards
Good T-boosters like DTH will absolutely work while on medication, and you will see good results. Just follow the dosing directions and have a decent diet. You will be happy with it, I was. :)
Cool, happy to see that it worked for others. I am really excited in trying it out to see if it works for me during meds.