Taking test booster during medication?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Taking test booster during medication?

Hi guys,

I am currently on Aropax (i think in the US its called Paxil). Its for anxiety and depression. Now i have been on a break from some test boosters for a while. And was thinking of starting up again (either AX or DTH). But i wasnt sure if there was any point in taking them during my medication since i know it really lowers libido and i am not sure what else it might affect hormonally speaking. Its meant to enhance serotonin i think. I am 30yrs old and hence test boosters should work ok for my age.

But i dont want to waste taking them during the time i am on this medication if i am just wasting cash and they wont help with test boosting or libido especially since they are a bit pricey. What are your thoughts? Btw i just went and got checked up on my testosterone levels, i should find out by friday what they are.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

i think DTH would be good...im no expert but it should NOT effect serotinin levels and/or dopamine levels...
    u say ur meds lower ur libido...then DTH could DEFINITELY help u in that department...hope taht helps
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    i think DTH would be good...im no expert but it should NOT effect serotinin levels and/or dopamine levels...
    u say ur meds lower ur libido...then DTH could DEFINITELY help u in that department...hope taht helps
    what i was worried about also was whether my meds will stop DTH or test boosters in general from working properly if at all?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

bump
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

No it will not effect the results of test boosters...some test boosters suck anyway so u wouldnt get any result if u were on meds or not...but DTH is great i got the most benefits from 6 per day...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Cool, that sounds decent then. I was using another test booster and it didnt seem to be doing much while i was on the meds but that might because it wasnt a very good test booster anyway from what i could tell. So perhaps thats why. So i might have to purchase DTH or AX.
  7. Registered User

Good T-boosters like DTH will absolutely work while on medication, and you will see good results. Just follow the dosing directions and have a decent diet. You will be happy with it, I was.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Good T-boosters like DTH will absolutely work while on medication, and you will see good results. Just follow the dosing directions and have a decent diet. You will be happy with it, I was.
    Cool, happy to see that it worked for others. I am really excited in trying it out to see if it works for me during meds.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When taking a natural test booster...
    By RavensFan2k3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:27 AM
  2. Taking Test Booster during Epistane Pulse?
    By Methos in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 07:57 AM
  3. taking test booster before or during ph cycle
    By krogtaar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 06:26 PM