Fish oil softgel abosorbtion the same?

Mark066

Awards
So, if I puncture the fish oil softgel while in my mouth with my teeth and let the oil leak out into my mouth and and allow it to get on my fingers. Will it fully go in my body as well as swallowing the fishoil softgel whole? I mean it gets on my fingers and teeth so how can all of it get absorbed if its on the walls of my mouth and fingers and stuff?

footster

footster

Awards
that sounds gross dude.lol. Never heard of that..but can't imagine the absorption would be the same.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Why would you get it on your fingers? Everything should absorb fine if you get it all into your mouth.

Mark066

Awards
because I don't swallow the soft gel i puncture it with my teeth, let it seep into my mouth, drink the oil and dispose of the softgel capsule. so it kinda gets messy....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
because I don't swallow the soft gel i puncture it with my teeth, let it seep into my mouth, drink the oil and dispose of the softgel capsule. so it kinda gets messy....
Why not just buy some liquid fish oil then? Vitamin Shoppe has it reeeeaaaal cheap.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy some liquid fish oil then? Vitamin Shoppe has it reeeeaaaal cheap.
Carlson's Liquid Lemon?
ask for the web price?
Whatever do you mean ozarka?
:cheers:

Mark066

Awards
I thought of buying the luquid, but i want to know if the abosorbtion would be the same with the method im doing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
CATdiesel76 Supplements 16
Dustin07 Supplements 22
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0