cramping

jonesne

Awards
So i've been taking rpm and drive for two weeks now and i've been getting cramps in my back and foot. Is this normal

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try increasing your water intake. They both increase 2nd messengers that leads to vasodilation, see how an extra 2L or so treats you. Have you noticed any headaches?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
try some taurine...that might also help

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yes. bigpapa is right. taurine helps.
also extra potassium would be helpful.

Cash

Awards
Try eating some bananas! just throw one or two into your protein shakes, adds a nice little touch and tastes good with about anything.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Water intake!

So i've been taking rpm and drive for two weeks now and i've been getting cramps in my back and foot. Is this normal
Water intake is imperative. You should be at least consuming a gallon of water a day at the bare minimum. Also, as it has been mentioned...adding some Taurine to your supplement regimen would certainly help matters as well. Extra potassium as has been mentioned is another good option. If you need any other assistance don't be afraid to ask for help.

Cheers!:cheers:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Water intake must be increased when taking these supplements. The taurine and potassium gluconate help too but you have to up your water.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 9
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 15
Codybenz Anabolics 38
Supplements 5
Anabolics 11