creatine mono with how much liquid??

1. creatine mono with how much liquid??

how much liquid should i mix with 5g of creatine??

2. Usually recommended is 8-10 oz. I personally just put in as little as I need to get the stuff down then chug a glass of water on hand next to me. Just make sure you keep water intake throughout the day high as well.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Usually recommended is 8-10 oz. I personally just put in as little as I need to get the stuff down then chug a glass of water on hand next to me. Just make sure you keep water intake throughout the day high as well.
    do u think 16 oz of gatorade would be fine??

4. Quote Originally Posted by cheaboii View Post
    You may want to find something with a lesser fructose content (Gatorade also has HFC)

5. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    You may want to find something with a lesser fructose content (Gatorade also has HFC)
    wht do u suggest??
    •   

6. Some people take it with orange juice, but I never have. I usually just throw the powder in my mouth, and drink 20 oz of water. I think that the more water you probably drink when taking creatine well only enhance creatines effects. I try to drink a gallon a day +

7. Quote Originally Posted by cheaboii View Post
    wht do u suggest??
    I just take it in with either my pre workout meal where the carb sources are skim milk, oats, and a banana or in the future I will be taking it right before I workout and sip a dex/leucine mix.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cheaboii View Post
    That would be fine, monohydrate needs some type of delivery system or its useless (sugar, insulin, r-ala, anabolic pump, yellow gold). I mix it with gatorade all the time.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

9. I either just toss it in my mouth and chase with some fruit juice or toss into my morning protein shake.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liquid version of creatine mono
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:30 PM
  2. CEE vs Creatine Mono
    By Juice3300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:29 PM
  3. Creatine Mono.
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum Supplements