creatine mono with how much liquid??
- 04-27-2008, 06:05 PM
- 04-27-2008, 06:07 PM
Usually recommended is 8-10 oz. I personally just put in as little as I need to get the stuff down then chug a glass of water on hand next to me. Just make sure you keep water intake throughout the day high as well.
04-27-2008, 06:19 PM
04-27-2008, 06:24 PM
04-27-2008, 07:33 PM
04-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Some people take it with orange juice, but I never have. I usually just throw the powder in my mouth, and drink 20 oz of water. I think that the more water you probably drink when taking creatine well only enhance creatines effects. I try to drink a gallon a day +
04-27-2008, 09:08 PM
04-27-2008, 09:20 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
04-27-2008, 09:50 PM
I either just toss it in my mouth and chase with some fruit juice or toss into my morning protein shake.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DRAMBRO in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
- By philek9 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:45 PM
- By augie2020 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2010, 07:46 PM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2005, 11:43 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2003, 08:09 PM