creatine mono with how much liquid??
- 04-27-2008, 07:05 PM
- 04-27-2008, 07:07 PM
Usually recommended is 8-10 oz. I personally just put in as little as I need to get the stuff down then chug a glass of water on hand next to me. Just make sure you keep water intake throughout the day high as well.
04-27-2008, 07:19 PM
04-27-2008, 07:24 PM
04-27-2008, 08:33 PM
04-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Some people take it with orange juice, but I never have. I usually just throw the powder in my mouth, and drink 20 oz of water. I think that the more water you probably drink when taking creatine well only enhance creatines effects. I try to drink a gallon a day +
04-27-2008, 10:08 PM
04-27-2008, 10:20 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
04-27-2008, 10:50 PM
I either just toss it in my mouth and chase with some fruit juice or toss into my morning protein shake.
Similar Forum Threads
- By suresha in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:30 PM
- By Juice3300 in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 09-11-2009, 05:29 PM
- By FAMOUSX1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:13 AM
- By Boyders in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2008, 06:59 PM
- By drewh10987 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:32 PM