do take creatine mono on off days????

  1. do take creatine mono on off days????


    ive just swapped to creatine mono from ethel ester. the instructions say to take one scoop before and after training, do i still use it on my rest days.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tryingharder;
    ive just swapped to creatine mono from ethel ester. the instructions say to take one scoop before and after training, do i still use it on my rest days.
    Usually, you should dose creatine on both workout and rest days.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  3. Yes -- I would do an morning and night dose..
    •   
       


  4. Just curious what everyone doses? I've been taking 5g daily.

  5. I usually take 5g sometime before my workout and 5g afterwards.. and then morning/night doses of 5g on off-days.. so yeah, 10g a day!

  6. 10g seems like a lot maybe I'm just slacking on the mono.

  7. haha who knows, it works for me.. if i'm a few grams over then oh well -- bulk creatine is so cheap these days that even I can afford to go over

  8. Quote Originally Posted by WeakPoint;
    10g seems like a lot maybe I'm just slacking on the mono.
    You are not slacking. If you take 10gr daily, you compress the usual benefits on creatine into a shorter period of time. This means you must cycle it, as the gains would taper-off over time. Furthermore cycling would ensure avoidance of unnecessary pressure on the kidney and liver. Besides, depending on body weight and metabolism, the body will eliminate excess supplemented creatine, so taking a huge daily serving of creatine can also be wasteful.
    The corollary of this is that if you take about 3gr of creatine daily, and if this is combined with effective creatine-cofactors/phosphocreatine and ATP-precursors, you would see gradual-but-continual gains over time, avoid excess pressure on your kidneys and liver, and cycling would be optional (and not a must).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You are not slacking. If you take 10gr daily, you compress the usual benefits on creatine into a shorter period of time. This means you must cycle it, as the gains would taper-off over time. Furthermore cycling would ensure avoidance of unnecessary pressure on the kidney and liver. Besides, depending on body weight and metabolism, the body will eliminate excess supplemented creatine, so taking a huge daily serving of creatine can also be wasteful.
    The corollary of this is that if you take about 3gr of creatine daily, and if this is combined with effective creatine-cofactors/phosphocreatine and ATP-precursors, you would see gradual-but-continual gains over time, avoid excess pressure on your kidneys and liver, and cycling would be optional (and not a must).
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatine Mono.
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:13 AM
  2. creatine mono
    By singa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 06:55 PM
  3. Creatine, creatine mono and cutting
    By Boyders in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Log in
Log in