When to take DCP and LR?

TheBdd

Awards
Hey guys I'm new here but have been lurking the forums for a little while now. I have seen a lot of people recommend Damage Control Protocol and Leviathan Reloaded for a weight loss stack. I'm 6'2 215 and I am looking to get down to 194 by June 17. I just got this stack in the mail today and I am looking for advice on when to take it and how many to take for maximum effect and weight loss. My diet and exercise routine seem to be on point since I have gone done from 270 to 215 since November of 2007. I've just haven't seen the drop in weight I have wanted in the past couple of weeks. Any help would be greatly accepted.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
take them 30 min before meals. i take dcp w/ each meal i eat in a day(not protein shakes). i think you should start out with 2 levi-r 2 times a day and you can work your way up to 2 pills 3 times a day. just be carefull not to take the levi-r within 6 hours before you sleep.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i like to take them both pre work out also, so you can try and time it out so you can take them that way

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
you can bump the doseage up of dcp to three or four before your workout to improve endurance and get a great thermo effect. Makes sure you take levi one hour before meal. just follow recommendations on bottle. cant go wrong that way.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm new here but have been lurking the forums for a little while now. I have seen a lot of people recommend Damage Control Protocol and Leviathan Reloaded for a weight loss stack. I'm 6'2 215 and I am looking to get down to 194 by June 17. I just got this stack in the mail today and I am looking for advice on when to take it and how many to take for maximum effect and weight loss. My diet and exercise routine seem to be on point since I have gone done from 270 to 215 since November of 2007. I've just haven't seen the drop in weight I have wanted in the past couple of weeks. Any help would be greatly accepted.

if you arent seeing results try changing your diet. if you lost that much weight have you adjusted calories down for the weight loss? are you still using the same routine as you started? what kind of cardi are you doing? i look into those things first before you rely on supplements. i am not talking down about them, they are great but it just sounds like you hit a platue

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1