Hairloss with Havoc or 3-AD???

S

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I've read that Havoc is FAIRLY easy of the hair line, has anyone had any issues with hairl loss with Havoc. Also how is 3-AD supposed to be in this area? Which compound should be easier on the hair?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though I've got no experience with either, I can say that 3-AD is to be very safe. I think that only one of our testers, TTewell, had a bit of thinning hairline towards the end. Though it is also worth mentioning that Tom often has this, even from something like MFX, and is just really prone to it.

As with always, results will vary, and if you are prone to this type of side effect, take proper precautions or avoid usage if it is something you are not willing to deal with. Genetic predisposition will take precedence in the likelihood of seeing this happen.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Contrary to what you've heard, the epi compound can be moderately harsh on the hairline. That is spoken from experience, but should be expected on any cycle. 3ad is unmethylated DMT, so I would imagine that it would have similar androgenic sides. I'll wait until some unsponsored logs start popping up, being that many of the "testers" are on anabolic xtreme's payroll.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc has not had any significant reports of hairloss or hairline issues from cumulative user feedback. Minimal negative androgenic sides to say the least from my own personal experiences. :)

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
I had no shedding first time on havoc and the second time I briefly tried 4x/day and notice a little shedding.

Strangely I am taking testofen now and libido is way up, noticed increased acne, and noteable shedding! WTF?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish that I could take something that would give a side effect of area-specific shedding. Being a wildebeast in the middle of summer sucks!!! ;) :lol:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I had no shedding first time on havoc and the second time I briefly tried 4x/day and notice a little shedding.

Strangely I am taking testofen now and libido is way up, noticed increased acne, and noteable shedding! WTF?
Whenwas your last cycle?, sometimes shedding can take place months after is your hormones are still in limbo.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Contrary to what you've heard, the epi compound can be moderately harsh on the hairline. That is spoken from experience, but should be expected on any cycle. 3ad is unmethylated DMT, so I would imagine that it would have similar androgenic sides. I'll wait until some unsponsored logs start popping up, being that many of the "testers" are on anabolic xtreme's payroll.
So... take away the methyl group at the 17-alpha position and substitute it with a desoxy group?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Pro Bodybuilding 1
M Anabolics 47
M Anabolics 19
M Anabolics 10
C 35 and Older 6