Funny Fact About 2-Androstenol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think only a few guys are still in on the inside joke, so a lot of you guys might not get it.

But do you know what 2-Androstenol is naturally occuring in?

GOATS!!!

It's found in it's highest concentrations in goat urine, but found in the meat as well.

I know Macedaddy and I laughed our asses off when we found out about this stuff. Thought some of the other guys would get a kick out of it as well. :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I think only a few guys are still in on the inside joke, so a lot of you guys might not get it.

GOATS!!!

It's found in it's highest concentrations in goat urine, but found in the meat as well.

I know Macedaddy and I laughed our asses off when we found out about this stuff. Thought some of the other guys would get a kick out of it as well. :D
Nice one sinner!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I needed to see that.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ive heard something about roids in elephant urine.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is also found in elephants. I believe it is found in donkey's as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so do you like to get it from AX or straight from the tap? ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so do you like to get it from AX or straight from the tap? ;)
I found it really funny that it's a pheramone found in goats. Like really funny. As for supplementing, it's much easier to just take the 3-AD. The acetate ester makes it much more bioavailable. Straight from the tap is only effective transdermally, and that's too many golden showers.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GOATS!!!

Oh lord... where is chad when you need him. Those mighty banning sticks.

Adams

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle now (of 3ad, not goat urine), pondering whether to finish off my methyl masterdrol v2 cycle with 15 days of 3-ad at 6 caps a day as a ckd lean bulk

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I think elephant urine tastes better than goats IMO

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmm....cap o' pee!!! :rofl:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle now (of 3ad, not goat urine), pondering whether to finish off my methyl masterdrol v2 cycle with 15 days of 3-ad at 6 caps a day as a ckd lean bulk
MMv2 contains androsterone as well, right?

This might be an interesting stack.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup it sure does sinner.. This is in my plan of stacks in the near future.. Mmv2 at 4 caps a day 3ad at 6 caps a day.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I found it really funny that it's a pheramone found in goats. Like really funny. As for supplementing, it's much easier to just take the 3-AD. The acetate ester makes it much more bioavailable. Straight from the tap is only effective transdermally, and that's too many golden showers.
The FDA has already banned golden showers from goats.....it was just too anabolic.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The FDA has already banned golden showers from goats.....it was just too anabolic.
that wasn't the FDA. It was the local law enforcement. Too many complaints from disturbed neighbors.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like someone is fishing for some more videos . . .

I wish I had the 3minute stamina of that goat!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I think elephant urine tastes better than goats IMO

its all in the preperation

gaot urine can be quite tasty but it all depends ont he extraction process :hot:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Part 1,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=6HMTABljgio"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Part 2,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=UuSYFmL8RoM&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Even funnier fact, Urea (main component of urine next to water) is found in tooth paste and pretzels. And you all thought you were joking about consuming urine. You already do it twice a day, LOL.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even funnier fact, Urea (main component of urine next to water) is found in tooth paste and pretzels. And you all thought you were joking about consuming urine. You already do it twice a day, LOL.
Eh... Urea is in every household product their is. Cant help but smear it on yourself when in the shower too! :)

Adams