Lipotrophin AM/PM & Recreate question?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys & girls,

I'm currently cutting, and am using Lipotrophin AM&PM...I've now managed to get hold of a bottle of Recreate, am I safe in stacking these or would it be safer to use one or the other as a stand alone?

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're both very capable fatburners, and I think using both at the same time would be overkill. I would say use either Lipo AM+PM alone, or 3 caps Recreate + Lipo PM at night.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I personally dont think it would be overkill....Lipo AM + PM are meant to be together and the essentially by adding Recreate you are simply adding an additional fat burner the only thing these supps appear to share is caffeine in the Lipo AM and Recreate...) IMO it looks like a nice light cutting stack! Best of Luck!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely it would go well with lipo pm. I don't think there would be any harm to taking recreate with lipo am, other than the caffeine total intake. so up to you whether you want to run em all together, or save the recreate. summer is getting close :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to be conservative with caffeine because I'm quite sensitive to it, and tend to lose sleep if I go over 200mg/day :(
But if you can handle more caffeine and really want to melt off that fat, like the above 2 posters have said you can give it a shot. If you find it too much then you can stop, but neither product is overly stimulating (I.e. ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither Lipo-AM or Recreate are heavy stims, so it really depends on how much caffeine you can handle comfortably. You could take Lipo-AM and Recreate together as they would compliment each other, especially the green tea in Lipo-AM. Recreate is the most effective hungar suppresant ever created, which is my fav part so far! The Lipo-PM would ft perfect either way, so for sure keep that one in there!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree there is no overkill here. As a matter of fact, there have been several recommendations to add some extra stimulant to Recreate, if one so desires. So, I would take one dose of Recreate and one dose of Lipotrophin-AM in the morning, and another dose of both in the early afternoon. Lipotrophin-PM will be for pre-bed time. This will turn your body into a round-the-clock fat-burning machine.
If one is overly concerned about the stimulants in both Recreate and Lipotrophin-AM, one could still take a full dose of Recreate with half a dose of Lipotrophin-AM, twice daily. Then full Lipotrophin-PM before bed.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your replies. At the moment, I've cut out Lipotrophin AM, as I wanted to test my Recreate tolerance...I took 1 cap yesterday as they were posted about lunchtime! I've taken two this morning before breakfast and I'm feeling good so far, so I'll try another 2caps mid afternoon today too. As for the Lipo, I'll continue to use th PM at 1 cap, I find 2caps is just too much for me for some reason :-\

New training and diet start next week, so I'll report back how I get on =)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your replies. At the moment, I've cut out Lipotrophin AM, as I wanted to test my Recreate tolerance...I took 1 cap yesterday as they were posted about lunchtime! I've taken two this morning before breakfast and I'm feeling good so far, so I'll try another 2caps mid afternoon today too. As for the Lipo, I'll continue to use th PM at 1 cap, I find 2caps is just too much for me for some reason :-\

New training and diet start next week, so I'll report back how I get on =)
Let's know how things go!