RPM for 19 year old?

Dru

Dru

Awards
Is it safe to take RPM at 19 years of age? Figured i should probably find out before i buy it lol

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Perfectly fine. I've used it with success and am 19 as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im 18 and i have used a bottle & some samples and am about to start another bottle in 1 day

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can take it!

RPM is not only natural, but safe and very effective. Instead of blabbering on about it though....just go to www.appliednutriceuticals.com to read the writeup. If you have any other questions you feel need to be answered than you can pm me and I'll do what I can to help you.

Cheers!:cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish RPM/Drive were around when I was 19.
I like that comment! :thumbsup: And I am looking forward to being 18, so I can take RPM/Drive! :D

Dru

Dru

Awards
Question. RPM supposedly increases testosterone right? Well if so, will this have a negative effect on my body producing testosterone naturally without RPM? I dont want to mess my body up, especially at 19

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like that comment! :thumbsup: And I am looking forward to being 18, so I can take RPM/Drive! :D
Original poster- Yes, its safe and very effective!

Dru- No, it is not like a prohormone, it is safe for you.

Strag- WTF your not 18 yet????

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

krazy

Awards
Question. RPM supposedly increases testosterone right? Well if so, will this have a negative effect on my body producing testosterone naturally without RPM? I dont want to mess my body up, especially at 19
Yeah call me the voice of reason in this thread but I would advise that you dont take RPM. Or any supplement that attempts a hormonal impact for that matter.

Messing with the HPTA before youre 25 isnt safe nor smart.

Plus, youve naturally got the most testosterone of your life pumping right now... you dont even need it!!

Get your diet right, train intense, take creatine and BCAAs, maybe throw in a during-workout stimulant (caffeine, ClearShot, do some research), sleep 8 hrs a night. The skys the limit at 19 with all that.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yeah call me the voice of reason in this thread but I would advise that you dont take RPM. Or any supplement that attempts a hormonal impact for that matter.

Messing with the HPTA before youre 25 isnt safe nor smart.

Plus, youve naturally got the most testosterone of your life pumping right now... you dont even need it!!

Get your diet right, train intense, take creatine and BCAAs, maybe throw in a during-workout stimulant (caffeine, ClearShot, do some research), sleep 8 hrs a night. The skys the limit at 19 with all that.

RPM is not hormonal and will not effect HPTA regulation/any area of HPTA in a negative way. It is an herbal test booster/SARM/various other things from the other ingredients.

However I will agree that there are products out there that can be beneficial without increasing natty test levels (although I would like to point out RPM is not just a test booster, it provides energy, focus, and other tangible effects to boost workout intensity). If you are worried at this point and have no supplement experience you may be better off testing creatine and see how it treats you.

krazy

Awards
RPM is not hormonal ... It is an herbal test booster/SARM
rofl. Wtf are you saying? It is a test booster (and SARM), therefore it is hormonal.

Taking ANYTHING that has a direct effect on testosterone messes with natural production. Period. Be it small (RPM) or large (a cycle of anabolics), it still interferes with your body naturally producing testosterone.

At 18,19,20,21 you dont need it anyway! Your body is pumping out tons of T naturally. Theres no need for any herbal hormonal (test booster/SARM) supplements at that age, period. Doing so DOES mess with your young HPTA and thats not a smart thing.

Stuff starts leveling off at 25 and thats would be a smarter time to start messing with your levels.

If youre really that interested in getting maximum T, get a hormone panel and talk to a doc about TRT if your test results come back low.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
rofl. Wtf are you saying? It is a test booster (and SARM), therefore it is hormonal.

Taking ANYTHING that has a direct effect on testosterone messes with natural production. Period. Be it small (RPM) or large (a cycle of anabolics), it still interferes with your body naturally producing testosterone.

At 18,19,20,21 you dont need it anyway! Your body is pumping out tons of T naturally. Theres no need for any herbal hormonal (test booster/SARM) supplements at that age, period. Doing so DOES mess with your young HPTA and thats not a smart thing.

Stuff starts leveling off at 25 and thats would be a smarter time to start messing with your levels.

If youre really that interested in getting maximum T, get a hormone panel and talk to a doc about TRT if your test results come back low.
1) RPM is a p-SARM natural herbal complex (icariin ~ completly safe test MIMICKER again not hormonal, L-arginine ~ amino acid, Grape seed extract ~ completely safe powerful ANTI-OXIDANT, Narigin ~found in GRAPE FRUIT, and then caffeine) that is completely safe and effective not a flat out sarm that could be injected.

2) A natural test BOOSTER is NOT hormonal. It uses your bodies own supply through various methods that don't damage or mess with your HPTA.

3) RPM is not just a test booster these ingredients have various other health boosting/workout boosting effects. HOWEVER I did agree that he doesn't absolutely need it and starting off with something like creatine would be very smart.

4) Why would he need a hormonal panel? He asked if this product was safe and it is. He doesn't have low test. I have used RPM with results and younger members are currently logging it with results (multiple ones at that).

5) RPM is NON-Hormonal

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Strategic Move is a freakin doctor !! In Germany! Talk about sweet...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
OCC is an AM prodigy child - don't mess with him!!

He could be the next Chuck Norris! :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Whoa!!! Strat is a 14 year old doctor from Germany?! How do you say Doogie Howser in german?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Strat ~ I plan on going to Octoberfest prior to graduating college. You feel like partying like a rock star with me? Also if this Dr. talk is real (I don't know if it is) I expect at least 3 nurse interns to accompany :D

krazy

Awards
By 'hormonal' I meant anything that ****s with your hormones. I dont mean it is hormone-like in chemical nature.

Semantics aside, do whatever you please. Screwing with hormone levels before 25 outside of doctor-supervised HRT isnt safe and really pointless, anyways. Thats my opinion, do what you want.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chill guys chill, step away from those pistols...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By 'hormonal' I meant anything that ****s with your hormones. I dont mean it is hormone-like in chemical nature.

Semantics aside, do whatever you please. Screwing with hormone levels before 25 outside of doctor-supervised HRT isnt safe and really pointless, anyways. Thats my opinion, do what you want.
I get your general drift. One reason, as you implied, that sub-18 individuals should not use any supplements that boost testosterone, is that their hormonal system is still in a flux, moving to peak levels. So, in general, they may not need such supplements. Yet, it is still important to draw a distinction between testosterone boosters that work by stimulating the system to elevate its natural testosterone production, and testosterone boosters that work by introducing pro-hormones and testosterone metabolites into the system. As you know, the first class of testosterone boosters generally does not block natural production of testosterone. The second class (pro-hormone/testosterone metabolites) does. I believe this was the distinction OCCFan tried to draw.

Supplements such as Drive, IGF-2, RPM, Activate Xtreme, and so on, belong in the first class, and work by enhancing natural testosterone production. They do not "mess" with the HPTA, and that is why they generally do not require any post-cycle therapy.

Most 18/19-year olds would not need any testosterone enhancers. Some may. Yet, I would not encourage a 19-year old to supplement with pro-hormones and testosterone metabolites. In cases where testosterone-boosting is necessary, products IGF-2 and related products just shine. :cheers:

Dru

Dru

Awards
I asked my doctor a couple weeks ago if maybe my testosterone was low and he said no and did not even consider giving me any form of testing. Im mainly considering RPM for the focus and more aggression with the weights.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do, just start off at a low dose my man to access your tolerance. You will be safe.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established

Your cautious attitude, especially at 19, is extremely refreshing!