another p-slin question

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i have tried using p-slin off and on for a while and i have not experienced any increase in endurance, but my question is just because im not getting more endurance from it does that mean that im not reaping any of the other benefits(vascularity, pumps, weight loss while gaining muscle)? i have noticed a little increase in vascularity, and descent pumps but im not sure if thats from the purple wrath i take, i also take yellow gold so im thinking that could also be why my muscles are fuller and more pumped. i'd appreciate the help.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
the reason i ask is because i went through 1 box already and i have the option to get a refund for the other 2 i have, but before i ship them back i want to know if im getting any of the other benefits i mentioned above.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I think PSlin would be partially responsible for the muscle fullness. I assume you followed the directions properly for PSlin and took in 100g carbs? Also did you try switching up the carb sources to see what works best for you.

If I were you, I would do a control. Have a friend give you either PSlin or a empty cap/placebo and use it like you would Pslin. Do that a few times. Compare the workouts after finding out which ones were with PSlin and those without, and see if you noticed a difference.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i have changed carbs sources a few times and im taking in at least 100g of cc. but i like your idea im thinking i should try it.