NO explode vs Vasocharge

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Which is a better NO/ pre workout supplement? i really like the ingredients in vasocharge.....

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
vasocharge/primal no2 is the best. No comparison and you can find it for under 20 bucks which is a steal

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which is a better NO/ pre workout supplement? i really like the ingredients in vasocharge.....

Thats funny!!. No Xplode is total crap comapared to Vasocharge. Scivation is a far better company also. Scivation can just laugh in the face of BSN in my opinion.

Cash

Awards
I know you said these specific 2 products...but i would also check into Ragnarok.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i personally like the ingredients in vasocharge better than the rag. But im thinking of stacking vasocharge ( preworkout ) with beta alanine, citruline malate and creatine mono. How should i dose these in addition to the vasocharge? i also have some alcar sitting around which i may add in.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Vasocharge is the poop! NO Explode=instant s@#!s with no pumps.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
poop is a good thing i guess lol, but how should i add those other things

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
poop is a good thing i guess lol, but how should i add those other things
Yes in this case poop is a good thing, but s%$@ on the other hand is bad.....very bad

Saurabh

Awards
I probably will never understand why people just love to diss BSN products. The dislike for BSN surely should not affect one's judgement of BSN products invidually? Ah well!

The two, NO Xplode and Vasocharge, are both good products and you wont go wrong with either. If I had to pick one as a stand alone I will go with No Xplode. However more often than not I pick Vasocharge. This is because i mix my PWO with some BCAA(Xtend) and Vasocharge really mixes excellently with Xtend and taste is also great(Lemonade).

However my personal favorite PWO is NO Shotgun. It has some free form amino acids as well so I save my money off Xtend. The taste used to be cr@p but now it is better. Ragnarok is more hyped than anything. More like a PWO for people with sweet tooth. Not bad mind you but not as good as Shotgun or Xplode or Vasocharge.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I probably will never understand why people just love to diss BSN products. The dislike for BSN surely should not affect one's judgement of BSN products invidually? Ah well!

The two, NO Xplode and Vasocharge, are both good products and you wont go wrong with either. If I had to pick one as a stand alone I will go with No Xplode. However more often than not I pick Vasocharge. This is because i mix my PWO with some BCAA(Xtend) and Vasocharge really mixes excellently with Xtend and taste is also great(Lemonade).

However my personal favorite PWO is NO Shotgun. It has some free form amino acids as well so I save my money off Xtend. The taste used to be cr@p but now it is better. Ragnarok is more hyped than anything. More like a PWO for people with sweet tooth. Not bad mind you but not as good as Shotgun or Xplode or Vasocharge.
Whoa, slow down there. I never said I hated BSN, I just said that I like Vasoexplode better than NO Explode. Ragnarok is not hyped, I went through two tubs of it and it delivered everytime I took it with only one scoop. No Explode produced no pump for me and it is loaded with caffeine.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
lol nice one. does Vasocharge make your veins stick out like NO Explode.
Better. I got no veinage with NO Explode. Vasocharge contains Beta Alanine and I love the tingles that it causes.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I probably will never understand why people just love to diss BSN products.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80569-bsn-sued.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/80310-class-action-lawsuit.html

Ragnarok is more hyped than anything.
Sorry, people at AM use and suggest products that have been shown to be effective from non-biased customer reviews -- everyday individuals who are looking for realistic performance supplements instead of buying whatever the testimonies of test-riddled BSN athletes like Coleman and Brewer are holding in magazine photos, who, btw, REALLY, HONESTLY guage the effectiveness of their preWO supps.. right.

I guess we need to get Mr. Olympia in here before we can REDUCE the hype of Ragnarok -- I mean, it's not like that product has just been beat the fvck into the ground as a solid, dependable supplement over, and over, and over.

I guess Leviathan and DCP are over-hyped as well? Why, because they work?

Anyways, in response to the OQ, Vasocharge is great preWO! Clean energy and great pumps -- NO Xplode just made me have to sh!t all over the place mid-workout.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Because BSN is just like MuscleTech as far as advertising and Hype. NoXplode is just TONS of Caffiene and a few new fangled types of hyped up creatine. Scivation is just a much better company and doesn't have to lay out 10 page "articles" in MuscleMags like BSN and Musletech. Oh yeah and they don't need all the pretty shiney labels that atracts the 18-24 year olds.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried no xploode, nitrix, no shotgun, superpump 250, NO2, straight AAKG, l-arginine and then vasocharge the last two days.

no xplode- no results
nitrix- nothing
no shotgun- worst headaches ever, upset stomache (good pump)
superpump 250- supers*its and nothing
NO2 (GNC)-actually very effective great pumps
AAKG- alrite not as good as L-arginine, terrible taste
L-arginine- great pumps
Vasocharge- sweet pumps-great focus

Vasocharge is by far the best of all of these, But how should i stack beta alanine, creatine mono, AAKG and cit malate on top of it? I was thinking 5 g aakg morning, 2 g beta alanine during and after, 10 grams creatine on off days 5 gram after on normal days and i dunno abou the cit malate. Id run this for about 6 weeks.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive tried no xploode, nitrix, no shotgun, superpump 250, NO2, straight AAKG, l-arginine and then vasocharge the last two days.

no xplode- no results
nitrix- nothing
no shotgun- worst headaches ever, upset stomache (good pump)
superpump 250- supers*its and nothing
NO2 (GNC)-actually very effective great pumps
AAKG- alrite not as good as L-arginine, terrible taste
L-arginine- great pumps
Vasocharge- sweet pumps-great focus

Vasocharge is by far the best of all of these, But how should i stack beta alanine, creatine mono, AAKG and cit malate on top of it? I was thinking 5 g aakg morning, 2 g beta alanine during and after, 10 grams creatine on off days 5 gram after on normal days and i dunno abou the cit malate. Id run this for about 6 weeks.....

VasoRuch Blend:
(citrulline malate, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1, (Di-Arginine)-L-Malate, Citric Acid, (Di-L-Arginine) Orotate

CreaSci Blend:
(Creatine Monohydrate, Dicreatine Malate)

H-Primer Blend:
Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-Cysteine

No need to add those things, they are already included!. Save yourself some money and don't worry about adding anything.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i already have all that stuff, just wana add it to my during workout and post workout things. any help?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
i already have all that stuff, just wana add it to my during workout and post workout things. any help?
You could dose the beta alanine/creatine mono post workout, sort of like you would with incarnate, and take the citruline pre workout. Otherwise I don't really feel like the AAKG is necessary, since you get a heft dose already, in the vasocharge. Otherwise you should be set. Otherwise I'll say I just finished a tub of VasoCharge, and it has now become one of my favorite pre-workout products ever. No-Xplode is great for energy/endurance, but nothing beats the insane tingles you get from the vaso charge. The first week I was on it, I felt like an animal in the gym.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i dont really get tingles, i used to take 5 grams of beta alanine preworkout and nothing....

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
lol sorry just thought there was a misunderstand, what exactly are the tingles?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
lol sorry just thought there was a misunderstand, what exactly are the tingles?
It's like a prickling, or stinging sensation, almost feels like a niacin flush. In the right amounts, it feels kind of cool. But if I take too much BA, it can get a little annoying.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin about doing a vasocharge/xtend/P-slin/WMS pre-workout. The ragnarok looks good if you buy some BCAA and BA from nutra to throw in there. I think your options on a great pre workout and price for over a month would be the following.

500gms. BCAA 22.95
500gms. Beta Al. 20.95
Ragnarok 40 serv. 600gms. 29.95 around 74 bucks (this will go further though)

Xtend 1017gms- 38.95
vaso charge 347gms- 34.99 around 74 bucks

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
If one wanted to throw out the AAKG in the preworkout mix, what would be a good creatine, beta alanine, BCAA, C. malate, L-glutamine/L-Arganine combo?

most of the products out their include NO and if AP or P-slin is taken I feel no need for he NO. Plus I like to get off it for a while.

Saurabh

Awards
Sorry, people at AM use and suggest products that have been shown to be effective from non-biased customer reviews -- everyday individuals who are looking for realistic performance supplements instead of buying whatever the testimonies of test-riddled BSN athletes like Coleman and Brewer are holding in magazine photos, who, btw, REALLY, HONESTLY guage the effectiveness of their preWO supps.. right.
And I am one of those AM users and Ragnarok didnt work for me. Great taste but any noteworthy affect.

I guess we need to get Mr. Olympia in here before we can REDUCE the hype of Ragnarok -- I mean, it's not like that product has just been beat the fvck into the ground as a solid, dependable supplement over, and over, and over.
Rant on as much you like. Ragna didnt work for me. Period. Nothing changes that.

Ah so when you cant defend Ragna you have to fall on other products, I see how this works :rofl:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Ah so when you cant defend Ragna you have to fall on other products, I see how this works :rofl:
Hm, did I not just make a huge post defending it's credibility yesterday -- the same post you took my quotes from? The one where I told you why BSN isn't embraced, and then said that people here have used Rag and can vouch for it being a worthwhile supplement -- JUST LIKE the equally respected products of levi & dcp? I wasn't aware that you consider comparisons to be retreats, and honestly, I have no idea what angle you are even trying to argue.

I DID defend Rag, and I compared it's credibility to the Levi/DCP stack.

OK it didn't work for you -- that doesn't mean it's overhyped and people use it because it tastes good. That's a stupid, stupid thing to say.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definitely Vasocharge..

IMO it was better then Rag as well.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
alrite im gonna buy two things of vaso from bb.com. there much cheaper there. Im also gonna add in some beta alanine cit malate creatine and a little aakg and not to mention taurine and bcaa's

Saurabh

Awards
]Hm, did I not just make a huge post defending it's credibility yesterday -- the same post you took my quotes from[/B]? The one where I told you why BSN isn't embraced, and then said that people here have used Rag and can vouch for it being a worthwhile supplement -- JUST LIKE the equally respected products of levi & dcp? I wasn't aware that you consider comparisons to be retreats, and honestly, I have no idea what angle you are even trying to argue.

I DID defend Rag, and I compared it's credibility to the Levi/DCP stack.

OK it didn't work for you -- that doesn't mean it's overhyped and people use it because it tastes good. That's a stupid, stupid thing to say.
What huge post did you make? Here I will quote in entirety

Anyways, in response to the OQ, Vasocharge is great preWO! Clean energy and great pumps -- NO Xplode just made me have to sh!t all over the place mid-workout.
Find me 2 points as to why Ragnarok is a great product(in your post). All you mention is people have liked it, Mr Olympia, DCP, Leviathan and all that jazz. Shouldnt you pay more attention towards why Ragna is a great product? Maybe talk about its profile vis a vis NO Shotgun/Vasocharge etc etc?

I do beleive Ragna is a bit of hype. I have used it. Liked the taste, didnt like the product. And I normally dont diss products. Maybe it works for others, certainly didnt work for me.

Again, NO Shotgun is probably the best in its class. I will pick Vasocharge if I can afford Xtend to stack with it, else I will keep it simple and go with NO Shotgun.

Saurabh

Awards
alrite im gonna buy two things of vaso from bb.com. there much cheaper there. Im also gonna add in some beta alanine cit malate creatine and a little aakg and not to mention taurine and bcaa's
Look for Primal N2O from PrimaForce. They are the same thing as Vasocharge(Scivation & Prima Force are the same company) but the price is hugely different.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
why are they the same thing but prices so differently?

Saurabh

Awards
why are they the same thing but prices so differently?
Because they want to eff us consumers, thats why.

Sometime back there used to be a Scivation forum at Anabolicminds.com. There I had raised that issue with Mark, the CEO of Scivation, and he mentioned that he did it for "brand image/marketing etc etc". Oddly enough few AM members also jumped to save that line of thinking.

Bottomline: Scivation Vasocharge and Primal N2O are one and the same product even though the former sells at 35 and latter at 28 at AM(at some websites you get it for 15 and under). One small, but definite reason, why I stopped using Vasocharge altogether, not so keen on being taken for a fool.

Saurabh

Awards
Okay found out the thread. Read it if you want to find out why two brands(comes straight from the CEO).

They are two separate brands with common ownership.

Scivation = Innovative, Science-based.

Primaforce = Supplements you need, quality you can trust.

Primal N2O and Vasocharge are the same. The reason? In some countries, Primaforce is HUGE. In some countries, Scivation is HUGE. We developed what we feel in the perfect PreWO formula. Thus, we used it for both brands.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/scivation/86592-why-two-brands.html

Now go ahea and buy two Primal N20 for the cost of 1 Vasocharge...and send one of them tubs to me!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
you are a genius and saved me a lot of money thanks bro!!!!!