halodrol liquigels

jnino

Awards
ive been taking the liquigels for about a week.
i know the arachidonic acid is to make more sore but i haven't noticed anything. could the beta alanine or creatine be taking it away

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Junk IMO

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
*sigh*........ok halodrol liquigels is extremely underdosed in all the ingredients...after a while the only effect ull see is oily skin and some zits...MAYBE some increased density...maybe...

double dose what u have left and pick up some bulk AA, nettle root, and run them together for 8 weeks...

Saurabh

Awards
ive been taking the liquigels for about a week.
i know the arachidonic acid is to make more sore but i haven't noticed anything. could the beta alanine or creatine be taking it away
Few things to ponder:

1) Do you use a lot of supplements? If Yes then maybe your body has gotten used to some of these ingredients. Halodrol, while quite potent, is still not very heavy on dosing.

2) If you dont use a lot of supplements then are you using it correctly? I personally received great benefits when I took 3 a day, 1 in the afternoon 2 before bed(with fish oil). Try to take it with fish oil, somehow it seems to help absorption.

3) It started to kick in after 2 weeks. First week didnt notice anything. One quick way to find out if it has kicked in is if you start to sweat more than usual in the gym.

Good luck!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I, like most people, dont realize the effects of AA until 2-3 weeks in.

jnino

Awards
*sigh*........ok halodrol liquigels is extremely underdosed in all the ingredients...after a while the only effect ull see is oily skin and some zits...MAYBE some increased density...maybe...

double dose what u have left and pick up some bulk AA, nettle root, and run them together for 8 weeks...
where can i get bulk AA?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
For the amount of AA your getting that is a great deal.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
most stuff you wont start to see a change till 1 week minimum. give it some time. the ingredients are under dosed as jared said so you wont see much. throw in some GABA, MACA, and NETTLE and work hard, eat right, and sleep. you will see results. not big, but nice enough

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
don't use it. complete crap. I didn't get any stronger or bigger. My weight stayed constant. Gave me increased acne and weird chest cramps which made me want to go to the doctor and get my heart checked. Not worth any money, buy something else.

jnino

Awards
now i feel stupid 4 buying this

ill just finish up with 4 a day since i already payed $50 for it

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Don't feel stupid. There is not a person on this board who hasn't made a mistake buying something they thought was something else, or something they had heard a lot of hype about and bought into it. Just live and learn and STAY OUT OF GNC.

Saurabh

Awards
Don't feel stupid. There is not a person on this board who hasn't made a mistake buying something they thought was something else, or something they had heard a lot of hype about and bought into it. Just live and learn and STAY OUT OF GNC.
Hear hear. Indeed most of us, certainly me, have learnt from experience. Thats the best way to learn anyway.

Have to disgaree on GNC though. I always like to walk to my GNC in local malls and pick a RTD drink or candy bars. DOnt really buy anything huge really but always a good place to go if I suddenly run short of something.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hear hear. Indeed most of us, certainly me, have learnt from experience. Thats the best way to learn anyway.

Have to disgaree on GNC though. I always like to walk to my GNC in local malls and pick a RTD drink or candy bars. DOnt really buy anything huge really but always a good place to go if I suddenly run short of something.
Never a good place to go to get anything other than a RTD or a protein bar. TOOOOOOO OVERPRICED, And the people who work there want you to buy a $80 tub of Muscle Yech.
Nutraplanet has overnight so never go to GNC.

Saurabh

Awards
Never a good place to go to get anything other than a RTD or a protein bar. TOOOOOOO OVERPRICED, And the people who work there want you to buy a $80 tub of Muscle Yech.
Nutraplanet has overnight so never go to GNC.
Therein lies the catch(for me).

As someone who enjoys using Supplements I oftend end up buying Supplements that I dont have great need of and have only put in an order because I heard good things. Like the time I bough naNoVapor and Ragnarok. Both came pretty recommended but the former was a total waste, the latter decent at best. I should have stuck with my NO Shotgun.

Point being for fellows like me always better to put in a solid order at NP and pick bits and bobs from GNC(or Vitamin Shoppe)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
now i feel stupid 4 buying this

ill just finish up with 4 a day since i already payed $50 for it

I bought and used them as well. Didn't care for them, but hey I learned and that was also before I knew about AM. I love the knowledge I have learned on here. Hope you are too.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I realize the ingredients are in a prop blend, but does anyone have a guess as to the mg amounts of each? I got a free box and am trying to figure out how many a day to pop when I end up using them.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I realize the ingredients are in a prop blend, but does anyone have a guess as to the mg amounts of each? I got a free box and am trying to figure out how many a day to pop when I end up using them.
I couldn't begin t answer that, but as for dosing I started out at 1 a day with 0 results, bumped up to 2 a day and still thought it was under dosed. IMO

jnino

Awards
i dont shop there cus its too expensive

i usually just check to see if they have any protein on sale thats about it