USP Labs Product Stacking

cp001

Awards
Hey all,
I recently bought USP Labs Recreate, and its working great so far. Im unfamiliar with USP products, and was wondering what would be best to stack with it. I was looking at their other products and wondering if it would be ok to stack them with PowerFull and Anabolic Pump, and how good are these products themselves. And would a creatine product be able to go into the mix, or would that inhibit the effects or be unsafe somehow. Any input would be great

Thanks

HelloEvo

Awards
I can only tell you about AP and Powerfull because that's all I've taken from USP Labs (although I'm planning on taking Recreate during my PCT, but I digress). When I started taking AP and Powerfull, I was at 18% body fat about 190, and that was on Feburary 22 of last year, by March 22, I was at 14% BF, about 186 pounds. Although I must admit my diet was squeaky clean, which is why I got those results, I don't remember cheating once during that period of time, and eating ONLY to get the best performance out of my body.

I was doing 40% Protein 20% carbs, and 20% fat, and I logged everything I ate (Which I believe is the only real way to know exactly how much you're taking in, it's unbelievably hard to eyeball calories, fat, protein, and carbs all at once, estimations work, but logging is just so much more efficient). As long as you eat complex carbs you should be fine on AP, it utilizes your carbs very very very well, it's actually pretty amazing. However, I have to also throw this in there, my cousin also tried to take AP and he couldn't because for some reason it would make him sick every time he took it. He tried it on two separate occasions and it made him puke both times, so when you're reading this post keep in mind that it is different for everyone. However, I have nothing but good things to say about Anabolic Pump and PowerFull.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just going to ask the 20% lol. I think he meant 40/40/20.

As far as stacking goes, Recreate stacks very nicely with Anabolic Pump taken at your carb meals. There's a ton of threads discussing stacking USP products in this USP Subforum, just keep reading my friend :)

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Hey all,
I recently bought USP Labs Recreate, and its working great so far. Im unfamiliar with USP products, and was wondering what would be best to stack with it. I was looking at their other products and wondering if it would be ok to stack them with PowerFull and Anabolic Pump, and how good are these products themselves. And would a creatine product be able to go into the mix, or would that inhibit the effects or be unsafe somehow. Any input would be great

Thanks
I've been taking AP / Powerfull on and off since October and will tell you they are both effective and well worth the money. Right now I'm stacking AP/Powerfull/Hemodraulix which I started early to mid March and I just added recreate wednesday. No problems. Great results. Hope this helps. Unsure about the creatine. I stacked Orotine tri-creatine with ap/powerfull over the winter but didn't see much help from the creatine. Try it out.