Strength Suppl. for 20yr old

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was looking for some supplements today, and I just signed up to the forum, I was about to order Epistane, liver and some anti-estro bottles for my off cycle but I was reading and alot of people were saying it would be smart to wait a few more years before I take it. What would be a good strength gainer/ lean muscle gainer for a 20 year old? thanks

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was looking for some supplements today, and I just signed up to the forum, I was about to order Epistane, liver and some anti-estro bottles for my off cycle but I was reading and alot of people were saying it would be smart to wait a few more years before I take it. What would be a good strength gainer/ lean muscle gainer for a 20 year old? thanks
Dam 6 ft 170.... What are your goal... I highly suggest you bulk before starting a cycle...

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I just weighed my self since I was guessing im 174(5) , I'm probably 5'11 also I haven't been measured in years.
I was thinking about going on HMG american cellular labs and I looked up the compound and it was about half the price for Epistane/Havoc, but I dont know if it would be smart to take a cycle of that since I am 20. I was looking for more of a strength/ lean muscle gainer, I wasnt looking for putting on tons of size. My brother was on Tren, and lost like 10-15 pounds of fat and turned it into muscle and got pretty big, I wasn't looking to get that big.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I donno I need to weigh my self I don't have a scale I was just guessing, I'm probably 5'11 also I haven't been measured in years.
I was thinking about going on HMG american cellular labs and I looked up the compound and it was about half the price for Epistane/Havoc, but I dont know if it would be smart to take a cycle of that since I am 20. I was looking for more of a strength/ lean muscle gainer, I wasnt looking for putting on tons of muscle. My brother was on Tren, and lost like 10-15 pounds of fat and turned it into muscle and got pretty big, I wasn't looking to get that big.
It might not be a good idea for you to do a PH yet. Your T levels should be already pretty high. You can try something like Activate of MassFX to free up some of your high T levels, and also supplement with some staples like Beta-Alanine, Creatine etc.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
It might not be a good idea for you to do a PH yet. Your T levels should be already pretty high. You can try something like Activate of MassFX to free up some of your high T levels, and also supplement with some staples like Beta-Alanine, Creatine etc.
Yea, I am on some creatine right now and I take NO Xplode before I work out, and get my protein. Thanks ill look those up.
Is the Massfx a testosterone booster? or is it an anabol?

patsfan39

Awards
Yea, I am on some creatine right now and I take NO Xplode before I work out, and get my protein. Thanks ill look those up.
Is the Massfx a testosterone booster? or is it an anabol?
the first thing i would suggest is eat ALOT of food and if you are looking for a non hormonal stack you could try the anabolic xtreme mass stack...if you eat a lot of food you should gain plenty of strength if your training is solid

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
food, hard work and no NO xplode. stuff really isnt that great, there are alot better options out there. NO xplode just has tons of caffeine in it, thats y u get jacked up off it.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
the first thing i would suggest is eat ALOT of food and if you are looking for a non hormonal stack you could try the anabolic xtreme mass stack...if you eat a lot of food you should gain plenty of strength if your training is solid
yea im eating all day lol as much as i can and tons of protein. work out 6x a week, 3 diff days. thx ill look that up

Cash

Awards
Just a suggestion, but after your NO xplode bottle try something like Ragnarok if your still looking for a pre-work out drink, ive come to like it very much.

krazy

Awards
YOU'RE ****ING 20!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO **** WITH YOUR HORMONES!

Lay off the epistane, anti-e, all that **** or your gonna **** yourself up.

Just stick to staples. BCAAs, FOOD, fish oil, and creatine. Maybe some stimulants if you feel the need.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion, but after your NO xplode bottle try something like Ragnarok if your still looking for a pre-work out drink, ive come to like it very much.
yea I will try something else for sure. Thx

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
YOU'RE ****ING 20!! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO **** WITH YOUR HORMONES!

Lay off the epistane, anti-e, all that **** or your gonna **** yourself up.

Just stick to staples. BCAAs, FOOD, fish oil, and creatine. Maybe some stimulants if you feel the need.
yea I am not gonna buy any of that stuff (epistane, tren, etc)I was looking for a safe alternative after reading up on here, something that would give me some more strength. thx

patsfan39

Awards
I second ragnarok...they even have a caffeine free version 2

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
interesting stuff I'm 19 and 150lbs same height

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supps will do you little good till you gain a very good knowledge of how you respond to certain routines in diet and exercise, this takes years of constant learning.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
my idea

Yeah i probably wouldnt recommend taking a prohormone yet until u are atleast mid 20s. I have heard of people taking it and it destroying their liver or stunting their growth and stuff like that, although some of my buds have taken straight test injections when they were in high school and didnt have a problem. I guess its the luck of the draw. If ur willing to risk it go ahead i guess. But from what i read it doesnt look like you want to get huge so my suggestion would be to eat about 18 to 20 calories per pound of bodywieght for bulking and keep your protein intake at 1.5 to 2grams per pound and carbs at 2.5 to 3g per pound. I work at a supplement shop shere the only products we carry are ones the boss has tried and liked (and he's 260lbs at 50 yrs old) and this is what i tell people who come in and want to gain weight because it worked well for me so if im wrong in any way people, PLEASE tell me so i dont give out wrongful info. But this is what worked for me so try it out. I am 6' at about 14% bodyfat so its not completely fat. Ive also been only working out for 6 months. I started out at 170lbs and 18% bodyfat.

One stack u could try tho if u want to gain faster that worked really well for me is to take Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT, Sci Fit's 3 Test stack or T7 and a straight tribulus pill. I took 2pills of novedex in the morning and night along with one serving of 3 test stack or T7 and 1000mg of tribulus at the same time as novedex, morning and night. i took that for a month and gained probably 8lbs of muscle or so which is pretty good for natural stuff i guess. i did gain about 5 to 8lbs of fat too since i upped my caloric intake from 2800 to 3200 or so.

Just my thoughts. let me know if i am wrong or if it works for u. im only 19 so i dont have the experience of older guys. this has worked for me so far and i am still alive lol! :D

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i probably wouldnt recommend taking a prohormone yet until u are atleast mid 20s. I have heard of people taking it and it destroying their liver or stunting their growth and stuff like that, although some of my buds have taken straight test injections when they were in high school and didnt have a problem. I guess its the luck of the draw. If ur willing to risk it go ahead i guess. But from what i read it doesnt look like you want to get huge so my suggestion would be to eat about 18 to 20 calories per pound of bodywieght for bulking and keep your protein intake at 1.5 to 2grams per pound and carbs at 2.5 to 3g per pound. I work at a supplement shop shere the only products we carry are ones the boss has tried and liked (and he's 260lbs at 50 yrs old) and this is what i tell people who come in and want to gain weight because it worked well for me so if im wrong in any way people, PLEASE tell me so i dont give out wrongful info. But this is what worked for me so try it out. I am 6' at about 14% bodyfat so its not completely fat. Ive also been only working out for 6 months. I started out at 170lbs and 18% bodyfat.

One stack u could try tho if u want to gain faster that worked really well for me is to take Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT, Sci Fit's 3 Test stack or T7 and a straight tribulus pill. I took 2pills of novedex in the morning and night along with one serving of 3 test stack or T7 and 1000mg of tribulus at the same time as novedex, morning and night. i took that for a month and gained probably 8lbs of muscle or so which is pretty good for natural stuff i guess. i did gain about 5 to 8lbs of fat too since i upped my caloric intake from 2800 to 3200 or so.

Just my thoughts. let me know if i am wrong or if it works for u. im only 19 so i dont have the experience of older guys. this has worked for me so far and i am still alive lol! :D
Prohormones when taken with correct supporting supplements (liver support, BP support, cardiovascular support) are safe and with proper PCT most gains are kept. I'm 21 and have done serveral prohormone/AI cycles and have had no bad sides and kept most of my gains. It's debatable if you wanna do a cycle tho. Personally, it worked fine for me. Just do ur research and ask the right questions someone on here usually has an answer.
Other than prohormones:

Creatine, BCAAs, Protein, good diet, and a well planned out lifting regiment work awesome! You don;t have to mess with ur test to get good gains!

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Activate Extreme and/or X-Factor. Creatine, Protein and BCAA's.

But I would listen to Dreamweaver's advice. You need to learn your body first. Once you find something you like then start to supplement something other than the basics. Otherwise its a waste of money. Trust me, we've all been there.