Blueprint results?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
To any of you guys that have been taking Blueprint, how've you're results been?

Thanks!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Here's a response I gave elsewhere concerning an eighty day run of Blue Print. Its also worth mentioning that I didn't work out the last 3 weeks of using it. I've used it about four separate times and have enjoyed it every time.
It was part of a PCT, but I just kept using it. I recovered faster, had everlasting pumps, and lost BF. I ended up having surgery to remove a cyst(size of a large walnut) and I continued using it to preserve muscle while I was not working out. In the end, I noticed that enhanced the euphoric effects of opiates and allowed me to maintain adequate erections while on opiates. In the past, I have never been able to maintain an erection on any type of opiate.

Insulin sensitivity
Nitrogen retention(i.e. pumps for days)
Increased erection strength
Decreased recovery time
Feeling of well being

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Eighty days? Damn. Thanks for the feedback.

Any particular reason you decided to run it during PCT? Or was it just for the muscle retention?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Eighty days? Damn. Thanks for the feedback.

Any particular reason you decided to run it during PCT? Or was it just for the muscle retention?
agmatine increases the production of various peptide hormones such as GH, IGF, and LH

LH will realy help get your "boys" back after a cycle.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 15 days. Pumps were moderate with typical duration of 3-4 hours. I was trying to guage the anti-ox/anti-inflamm effects but perhaps the duration was too short to notice any changes.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
agmatine increases the production of various peptide hormones such as GH, IGF, and LH

LH will realy help get your "boys" back after a cycle.
Cool, thanks Sinner. I was thinking of running IGF-2 during my next PCT, maybe I'll add in a bottle of Blueprint, too.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm saving my pennies to try some blueprint hopefully sometime this summer for PCT purposes.

Agmatine and ALCAR seem like they would be great additions to a post cycle regimen.