creatine that holds no water in your gut?
- 04-23-2008, 07:44 PM
- 04-23-2008, 07:49 PM
- 04-23-2008, 07:52 PM
04-23-2008, 08:11 PM
then there was something wrong with your diet. green mag is a no bloat, so sayeth every1 who has used it and controlled labs reps. i bloat like a mofo from creatine and i had none with this.
04-23-2008, 08:19 PM
04-23-2008, 09:01 PM
04-23-2008, 09:08 PM
04-23-2008, 09:13 PM
04-23-2008, 10:19 PM
04-23-2008, 10:22 PM
04-23-2008, 10:26 PM
04-24-2008, 01:14 AM
BN's CEE seems to have no bloat at all, it tastes horrible but you can use artificial sweeteners or lemon juice to hide it, no bloating.
04-24-2008, 01:17 AM
04-24-2008, 08:40 PM
04-24-2008, 08:44 PM
The guy is probably lean enough to where he can notice intra-cellular water retention being predominately stored in his belly. He likely wouldn't start a thread about it if he didn't or wasn't. My personal opinion is that CEE capsules or Orotine is your best bet. Anything with GMS should not even be considered.
04-24-2008, 09:35 PM
04-24-2008, 09:39 PM
04-24-2008, 09:40 PM
04-24-2008, 09:45 PM
i think im going to try Orotine by MAN...ive heard some feedback that it makes you look leaner so i'll give that a go..plus its cheap
Similar Forum Threads
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:30 AM
- By mcs5309 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:25 PM
- By DGA3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:37 PM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-21-2007, 04:16 PM
- By quigley in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2006, 04:36 AM