creatine that holds no water in your gut?
- 04-23-2008, 06:44 PM
- 04-23-2008, 06:49 PM
04-23-2008, 06:52 PM
04-23-2008, 07:11 PM
then there was something wrong with your diet. green mag is a no bloat, so sayeth every1 who has used it and controlled labs reps. i bloat like a mofo from creatine and i had none with this.
04-23-2008, 07:19 PM
04-23-2008, 08:01 PM
04-23-2008, 08:08 PM
04-23-2008, 08:13 PM
04-23-2008, 09:19 PM
04-23-2008, 09:22 PM
04-23-2008, 09:26 PM
04-24-2008, 12:14 AM
BN's CEE seems to have no bloat at all, it tastes horrible but you can use artificial sweeteners or lemon juice to hide it, no bloating.
04-24-2008, 12:17 AM
04-24-2008, 07:40 PM
04-24-2008, 07:44 PM
The guy is probably lean enough to where he can notice intra-cellular water retention being predominately stored in his belly. He likely wouldn't start a thread about it if he didn't or wasn't. My personal opinion is that CEE capsules or Orotine is your best bet. Anything with GMS should not even be considered.
04-24-2008, 08:35 PM
04-24-2008, 08:39 PM
04-24-2008, 08:40 PM
04-24-2008, 08:45 PM
i think im going to try Orotine by MAN...ive heard some feedback that it makes you look leaner so i'll give that a go..plus its cheap
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2011, 04:02 PM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2008, 02:12 PM
- By gotripped in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 11-08-2007, 11:13 PM
- By pete073 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 01-22-2007, 03:28 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-19-2003, 07:09 PM