Congrats AX

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
AX triple stack= Great Product

Hey guys i just ran the triple stack (hyperdrol, mass fx, retain) for 4 weeks and i have to say it is the best money i have ever spent on supplements. I increased my weight from 216.2 to 223.3 in four weeks and all of my upper body lifts went up a lot. I didnt lift legs because of a hammy issue which is still a problem but i can just imagine how much more muscle and weight i would put on if i had. This is a great product and the best money i have ever spent, I just wished i was 100% so i could have put on even more weight. Maybe 12 pounds or so!!! The weight i put on was almost no fat and if i had to guess id say i lost fat. 7+ pounds of muscle in 4 weeks is amazing when u didnt even lift from ure waist down.

Well congrats AX on a great product. The doc says it should be about 6 weeks til my hammy is back to 100% with physical therapy and all. At that time i want to run this stack again. I want to add some more stuff though and was wondering what test/estro products are good to add, or if any of the stack should be replaced?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic. Thanks for the review. Get that hammy well!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah well thanks for the great product!! ive been trying on the hammy i tore it in december.... But what can i add to make this stack even sicker???

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, this stack can become sicker?!? :lol:

Thanks for the review, man! Glad you liked it!

If you wanted to kick it up a bit, you could add in some SDNG at 2 caps pre-w/o. It wouldn't be a "cycle" per se, but would definitely give an edge.

Or, you could drop the Hyperdrol and pick up 3-AD instead! Now THAT would be some sick hardcore action!! :head: :head:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
3 ad huh? i like how it is considered very safe in the pro hormone world. My only question is why doesnt it need a serm and only aPCT? if i took it i would kinda want a serm cuz i already have some pubertal gyno..... and how would u stack it with mass fx, how many bottles etc....

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the awesome results man. I'd be chomping at the bit, if I couldn't train legs.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
nice job!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I agree and even then...

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah jayzen i know, i just dont have any reason to use prohormones or supplements once i get to 21 as its two weeks before my last football season starts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mw1 I-Force Nutrition 9
Rodja MMA 14
GotTest Politics 9
Rodja General Chat 8
prld2gr8ns MMA 7