95% Nettle Root Extract - Dose per day?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 500mg four times daily would be a more than effective dose.. Any ideas?

T

Tiny Man

Awards
I'm thinking 500mg four times daily would be a more than effective dose.. Any ideas?
I think 2g would be a bit much, but it will be weight-dependent. If I remember correctly 3,4-div does not have that impressive of a half life, so more doses are better. When I was using it, I did 300mg five times daily (1.5g) combined with an AI. Impressive, but I got lethargic as all hell during the morning - to the point I just had to cycle down and get off of it. It may not be a bad idea to have PEA/hordenine combination (or some derivative thereof) on hand, or another decent stimulant/mood enhancer ;).

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm around 190lbs. So, I'm thinking that'd prob. work. If not, I could just go shoot for 400mg four times throughout the day (just like the old activate).

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
2 to 2.5 grams based on the studies I have seen. (assuming an average size male of 180-220lbs)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 to 2.5 grams based on the studies I have seen. (assuming an average size male of 180-220lbs)
Thats more like the average bodybuilder size.
Im very interested in nettle rRoot and and would like to see some logs in here. please link me to them if you do one.

E

ekdevil

Awards
i read from some rep of designer supplements that their studies that 1200mg (spread throughout the day) was the max even for heavier people.that anything over that is just overkill.