Anyone heard of 4-ad by mass nutrition?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
My buddy is taking a cycle and ive never heard of this stuff. Anyone know anything on it? I was gonna help him out with a pct and stuff but I really have no idea what it is. Cant find anything in the search on it

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
what company is it made by...like look on the bottle...cause i searched and there is NOTHING on the company mass nutrition...post the chemical that stated on the bottle then it will be easy to answer ur question

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AMS makes it.

4-AD Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
Diandrone Ethyl Ester 150mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 3mg
Beta Sitosterol 100mg
Quercetin 50mg

4-AD Other Ingredients:
Pyrolsate acetate, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

4-AD Recommended Use:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to three (3) capsules per day in divided doses with food. Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks. Do not exceed three (3) capsules per day.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of it but never anything good.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
garbage..
I love responses like this -- could you be a little more specific. If you truly think it is garbage then it shouldn't be difficult to give a couple reasons WHY it is garbage.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is it? Is it a pro hormone or something along those lines? The chemical doesn't seem to look like the normal pro hormones and stuff. he said it was a steroid but I have no clue so thats why im asking you all. Just trying to help him with pct

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is it? Is it a pro hormone or something along those lines? The chemical doesn't seem to look like the normal pro hormones and stuff. he said it was a steroid but I have no clue so thats why im asking you all. Just trying to help him with pct
I don't think you need a PCT with it. It is underdosed and incredibly weak. Just give him a hug and tell him not to go to GNC anymore.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
My buddy is taking a cycle and ive never heard of this stuff. Anyone know anything on it? I was gonna help him out with a pct and stuff but I really have no idea what it is. Cant find anything in the search on it
Mass nutrition is a supplement site like nutra planet. They always are pushing AMS products, so I assume that it's AMS 4ad, which is the 4 isomer of dhea. It supposedly converts to test, but I've seen bloodwork that suggests it's effects are almost negligable. It increased this guys total test by about 80, if memory serves me correct. I think the thread is on this site somewhere.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
another thing is...that if it is DHEA i was reading that it boosts testosterone in women and men over 40. it was in last months Ironman Magazine, a whole big write-up. in said in fact that it increased estrogen levels in younger males. dont know if it is right but...just stay away from AMS..heard alot of bad things about them

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
He said hes gained about 10lbs on it and has a full out 6 pack now. He was lean just not ripped and now he says he is. He told me the guy that got it for him said he needed an estrogen blocker which he has but I didnt know anything what so ever about it so im trying to help him out