milk thistle

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
what brand are you all using and at what dose? also what type of fish oil you guys got?????

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
Silymarin Milk thistle , The brand isn't such a big deal but it should be at least 80 % silymarin , as for fish oil , i get whats cheapest man .

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
cool just seeing whats going on planning on jumping back into the swing of things with a trenadrol/m-drol cycle

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
hmm i would suggest , tren/epi , i would run m-drol by it selve its already potent enough .

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
hmm i would suggest , tren/epi , i would run m-drol by it selve its already potent enough .
nah i ran tren/mdrol be4 and loved it so ima use it again. thanks fo the suggestion though

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you're looking to protect your body from something that toxic then I would rec cycle support by AI. helps with blood pressure, liver, etc.

TrulyHuge

TrulyHuge

Awards
yah whats ur dose / pct look like an what kinda support supps will you take ?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ima run it for the 1st 4 weeks of trenadrol at 60mg a day and during the 2nd week i will throw in the mdrol at 20mg a day.

supporting supps are gonna be
xtend
multi vits
Cycle Support
fish oil
whey
and maybe some creatine

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
bulk milk thistle and I have a couple bottles of NOW fish caps and the bulk fish caps from Nutra. Which I'll probably use for now on cause the price is right.