RPM/Drive/IGF-2/Neovar

tgood323

Awards
Alright so i am going to buy a bottle each of RPM, Drive, IGF-2, and Neovar. I am trying to bulk and wondering if I would have better results from running a 4 week cycle of all these products together or a 4 week cycle of RPM and Drive followed up by a 4 week cycle of IGF-2 and Neovar.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I would do Drive and RPM alone if funds only allow for 1 bottle of each, then after that you can jump into IGF-2 and Neovar, possibly with a week of overlapping them all. All in all, no matter how you stack, these guys were made to take off a good amount of fat while putting on a good amount of muscle. Strengt will go through the roof with this cycle, and your sleep is definetly going to improve!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i love all RPM,DRive, NEOVARl. I have never tried igf-2 though. just my input. i will let a rep handle this who is more knowlegeable over this topic than i am/

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I would overlap, but reverse your direction!

Alright so i am going to buy a bottle each of RPM, Drive, IGF-2, and Neovar. I am trying to bulk and wondering if I would have better results from running a 4 week cycle of all these products together or a 4 week cycle of RPM and Drive followed up by a 4 week cycle of IGF-2 and Neovar.
Personally, I think it would be better to run IGF-2 and NeoVar first and then RPM and DRIVE, but run the stacks as an overlap so at least one week your taking the whole stack. IGF-2 is a great mass building product...it works good on a cut too, but it is my fav bulker period. The reason I mention to run the stack in reverse of what you mention is that once the effects from IGF-2 kick in stacked along with the NeoVar you'll have built up a solid anabolic base for putting on mass and then when you add in RPM and DRIVE they will amplify the effects and work more as a lean mass combo as they work as a powerful thermogenic combo so you could honestly keep your fat gain limited this way if your bulking and end up increasing your muscular definition and hardness. However, that is just my opinion based on what I have done...I ran IGF-2 and NeoVar and then RPM afterward (the results were quite nice), DRIVE wasn't around at the time I did this. If you want further assistance or more explanation post here where all of us AN reps can continue to help you, or pm me if you want my personal assistance.

Cheers! :cheers:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I've been interested in this stack too. keep us posted on your stats. good luck.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea keep us posted man, I am sure you will fall in love with these guy!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think it would be better to run IGF-2 and NeoVar first and then RPM and DRIVE, but run the stacks as an overlap so at least one week your taking the whole stack. :cheers:
Agree ^ My vote ^

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I would think that the 4 weeks of drive.rpm then the igf2.neovar would get better gains. adjust your diet with the products. If you want mass well...eat,eat,eat....lift heavy. do this for 8 weeks and then see how it goes. I'm interested in your diet with this more than anything.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
then again. I would choose what you guys had above to stack, but since he had a mass gain in site i chose this way. I personally think drive/rpm is a great idea for a leaner you. and the other could be the opposite. you usually don't see people leaning quick then bulking. usually the other way around. not trying to be a kiss ass or anything. haha.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sheer quality of the suggestions so far confirms the fact that AN's products provide rich stacking possibilities to reach the same goal. While I do not want to introduce further complications, I would like to say that whatever choice one finally makes in terms of a bulking stack, IGF-2 and Drive absolutely should belong there, in addition to NeoVar. To my mind, RPM should also be consumed at half-dose, to exploit the synergy with Drive/IGF-2, as well as further enhance quality bulk. Half-dosed RPM has been known to deliver full results when stacked with full-dosed Drive. One reason is because of the well-known synergy between dodder seed (also in IGF-2) and icariin (they potentiate their individual effects), not to mention the further enhancement due to naringin.

Why IGF-2 and Drive?

First, consider what the individual products deliver, then isolate the overlaps:

IGF-2:
Endurance/Strength. Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation/Sexual performance. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting (relevant for a NeoVar synergy). Insulin Modulation. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection...

Drive:
Elevated Mood. Heightened Endurance/Strength. Pronounced Improvement in Recovery. cAMP-boosting. Significant Improvement in Lean Mass. Anti-catabolism. Noticeable Muscle-Hardening. Elevated Aromatase-Inhibition. Elevated Testosterone Levels/Sexual Performance. Adaptogenic Protection...

To summarize, in my personal opinion, IGF-2 and Drive should be the foundation of a bulking stack. NeoVar should be added. RPM is optional, but preferable at half-dose.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
The sheer quality of the suggestions so far confirms the fact that AN's products provide rich stacking possibilities to reach the same goal. While I do not want to introduce further complications, I would like to say that whatever choice one finally makes in terms of a bulking stack, IGF-2 and Drive absolutely should belong there, in addition to NeoVar. To my mind, RPM should also be consumed at half-dose, to exploit the synergy with Drive/IGF-2, as well as further enhance quality bulk. Half-dosed RPM has been known to deliver full results when stacked with full-dosed Drive. One reason is because of the well-known synergy between dodder seed (also in IGF-2) and icariin (they potentiate their individual effects), not to mention the further enhancement due to naringin.

Why IGF-2 and Drive?

First, consider what the individual products deliver, then isolate the overlaps:

IGF-2:
Endurance/Strength. Lean Mass. Hypertrophy. cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting. Testosterone Modulation/Sexual performance. Glucocorticoid Antagonism/Cortisol Regulation. Prolactin Inhibition. Glycogen Regulation. Phospho-Creatine Boosting (relevant for a NeoVar synergy). Insulin Modulation. Growth-Hormone Synthesis. Adaptogenic Protection...

Drive:
Elevated Mood. Heightened Endurance/Strength. Pronounced Improvement in Recovery. cAMP-boosting. Significant Improvement in Lean Mass. Anti-catabolism. Noticeable Muscle-Hardening. Elevated Aromatase-Inhibition. Elevated Testosterone Levels/Sexual Performance. Adaptogenic Protection...

To summarize, in my personal opinion, IGF-2 and Drive should be the foundation of a bulking stack. NeoVar should be added. RPM is optional, but preferable at half-dose.

so when do u suggest taking IGF2 in order to work with drive..preworkout? or post... i usually take my last dose at night..second at lunch and first in the morning.. my workout is around 6.. soo whuchya think?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so when do u suggest taking IGF2 in order to work with drive..preworkout? or post... i usually take my last dose at night..second at lunch and first in the morning.. my workout is around 6.. soo whuchya think?
Typically, you should dose Drive twice per day and IGF-2 three times per day. I would recommend Drive and IGF-2 together in the morning (preferably on an empty stomach before breakfast). Then Drive and IGF-2 again pre-workout (or in the afternoon on non-workout days). Finally, your last dose of IGF-2 just before hitting bed.