Ephedra Products

NAPOLEON3024

Awards
hey guys ive been hearing some stuff about new ephedra products and i looked some up and it seems like bull what do you guys think? megadrine lipoderm etc. also if anyone has saved some ephedra supplements from before the ban and is willing to sell PM me ill pay good money

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys ive been hearing some stuff about new ephedra products and i looked some up and it seems like bull what do you guys think? megadrine lipoderm etc. also if anyone has saved some ephedra supplements from before the ban and is willing to sell PM me ill pay good money
go to rite aid or look online and buy ephedrine hcl. do a google search for vasopro ephedrine hcl. then buy a bottle of caffeine pills and take the 2 together.

NAPOLEON3024

Awards
ive used Ec stacks many times but it didnt work as good for me as the original ephedra products

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive used Ec stacks many times but it didnt work as good for me as the original ephedra products
i always thought ephedrine hcl was better for fat loss. u don't get the jittery effects so it doesn't feel like it's working as much. how much did u take and how much caffeine did u take with it?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You just gonna post this **** in every section?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
don't believe sites that are saying they have ephedra products...they dont. go to a pharmacy...get bronkaid and caffeine pills...best EC stack you can do and it is pretty cheap

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
the "new ephedra" doesn't work for ****. you'll get energy from the pill itself because of the caffeine and usually sypherine or yohimbee.. but it's not the real deal and that's why it can be sold here in the states. The reason they can and still call it ephedra is because they are taking it from the leaf that doesn't have the active ephedrine alkaloids.. or something like that.

like mentioned above, go with ephedrine hcl

i just got in 5 boxes of vaspro. I take it with 200mg of caffeine and a half of asprin for old school sake. i also throw in some sypherine and green tea extract powder cause i'm nutty like that.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
go to rite aid or look online and buy ephedrine hcl. do a google search for vasopro ephedrine hcl. then buy a bottle of caffeine pills and take the 2 together.

YUP buy caffiene pills separately, although I just run Ephedrine HCL...caff. makes me crash. Caffiene pills are cheap.

LD

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
good lord. You know the FDA friggin bans everything. next thing you know they'll try and ban caffeine. extreme circumstances but its the thought that counts.

Deccadick

Deccadick

Awards
They will ban anything that effects the sales of brand name prescription medications.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes, I'm well aware of that. Red yeast rice is a pretty good example.