- 04-21-2008, 01:10 PM
I know this is probably a topic that has been covered because i have seen it covered on various forums.
Through a little research I can come to find mixed reviews on this supplement. Some users say they experienced tremendous gains and would recommend the product.
Others are more skeptical but have not used the product.
I am not well versed in the scientific side of most supplements when it comes to the chemical compounds but from what I have learned, 4-Chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-Ene-3, 17b-Diol is the main compound in Chlorodrol-50. This doesn't mean a whole lot to me obviously.
I am looking to get some first hand opinions from someone who has either used this product or someone who has used its supposed "inspiration" Halodrol-50.
Right now I use NOX and CellMass and I am feeling as if I've reached somewhat of a plateau....
- 04-21-2008, 01:16 PM
1) go to the STEROID forum.
2)SEARCH Halodrol-50 or Chlorodrol-50.
3) After researching realize you don't want to take it.
- 04-21-2008, 01:21 PM
ok thanks, I'm new to this particular site and didn't see the steroid section. I appreciate it.
04-21-2008, 01:28 PM
If you're looking for a Halodrol clone there are better out there than this one. Try that forum and there is a thread about clones people liked. Good luck.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lilesmw in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2011, 05:53 PM
- By Cubate in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 04-15-2010, 01:00 PM
- By upwd in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2008, 05:10 PM
- By BMM1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2007, 10:10 PM
- By BMM1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2007, 10:10 PM