ephedrine hcl/albuterol questions

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just bought 2 boxes of primatene tabs but i just realized they are only 12.5mg of ephedrine per pill. normally i used to take vasopro which was 25mg. is the 12.5mg 3 times a day enough? i don't wanna take 6 pills a day because that will get expensive and the chance of me accidentally buying too much and getting my door kicked down by the DEA is not something i would look forward too. if that's not enough i'm guessing it would be cheaper safer and more efficient to just buy albuterol. any suggestions please chime in.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so are u saying u need 75mg throughout a day? i would just dose 25 or 37.5mg pre workout...or even 50mg if u have built up a tolerance

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so are u saying u need 75mg throughout a day? i would just dose 25 or 37.5mg pre workout...or even 50mg if u have built up a tolerance
yea, i've always taken the 25mg pills 3 times a day with 200mg of caffeine per dose. i'm not using for workout energy or for asthma i'm using it for cutting fat. i guess i should have stated that in the original post.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
return them and get bronkaid...it has twice the dosage as primatene and is i believe cheaper. i would not recommend taking more than 75mgs of it a day or any doses after about 4pm the latest.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
return them and get bronkaid...it has twice the dosage as primatene and is i believe cheaper. i would not recommend taking more than 75mgs of it a day or any doses after about 4pm the latest.
i can take it right before bed and sleep fine. and isn't bronkaid ephedrine sulfate and not hcl? they were the same price also

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i can take it right before bed and sleep fine. and isn't bronkaid ephedrine sulfate and not hcl? they were the same price also
basically any asthma supplement containing ephedra is sulfate. 25 mgs of sulfate is equal to 20mgs of hcl

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
basically any asthma supplement containing ephedra is sulfate. 25 mgs of sulfate is equal to 20mgs of hcl
but what i'm mainly asking is 12.5mg 3 times a day going to be an effective dose?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
but what i'm mainly asking is 12.5mg 3 times a day going to be an effective dose?
it all depends on how you react to it. it might be for you but the optimal effective dosage would be 25mgs ephedra sulfate/ 20 mgs ephedra hcl and 200 mgs caffeine. thats how it is normally done but you have to see how you react to it.