Leviathan Reloaded vs. Recreate

Leviathan Reloaded vs. Recreate -- You decide!

• Total voters
paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Alright,

I am extremely interested to hear some comments on this, which do you think is a more effective fat-burner, Recreate or LR?

I just finished my first bottles of DCP and LR, and am thinking about getting another bottle of LR, and would love to get DCP but NP is out! But with all the hype and positive posts about recreate, I am not sure if i should spend the extra $7.00, and get recreate, or stick with LR.

I had decent results with LR, possibly one of the only fat-burners I have taken and actually got some results from, but recreate sounds equally effective.

Be sure to cast your vote at the top as well! Thanks

Thanks for the comments and help!

Pauly

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Im taking DCP and Recreate right now and I gotta say its an awesome stack.Im about 2 weeks into the cycle and im down 5lbs. Its hard to say how much of that 5lbs is fatloss but what i can say is that my obliques are a lot more cut than they were before i started!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ReCreate has not been out long enough or used by enough people....ive used both...and am a big fan of both....interesting to see the response though

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You best have my Flames in your siggy, B. Pack shipped bruv, check your PMs. Mullet out.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
these people voting, are you voting because you have tried both and liked one better...or because you liked that product you tried and havent tried the other.

Just curious....i never vote in polls that I havent tried everything in the options..

that said...i cut very well with ReCreate for my trip...im a huge fan. I have always loved LR....but I havent used either on their own really....well LR for a bit....so I didnt vote here cause I always seem to add something in with my stack.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I feel its way to early to have a poll on this at this stage of ReCreate's public release life. Personally I haven't used LR (and despite many quality reviews and observations from others) so I can't vote either way, but the amount of people that are in reality "qualified", as in used both, is going to be pretty small.

edit: didn't even know DCP was in the Q from the title (why no love for the DCP in the title?) Above still applies IMO though since it sounds like an either or for better fat loss. All appear to be quality products though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah...i may be the only one thats used both..haha..

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
yeah...i may be the only one thats used both..haha..
Yea well! Well... damn

I plan on having used them all at least once by next year. DCP +ReCreate +AP/P-slin is my holiday control stack, and Levi I want to try as a energy booster with added benefits (great price to give that a try). All the products are real versatile that I want to try out in my year long LBM gaining periods to help with energy and prevention of fat gain.

Give me a year and I'll get back to this thread :D.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL only you Bobby would have the Recreate already;)

I love the DCP/Reloaded but I have never used the other. I've thought about it because I want the appetite supression and when I go on my contest diet I'll need all the help I can get. But for now I can only say Reloaded.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

I love the DCP/Reloaded but I have never used the other. I've thought about it because I want the appetite supression and when I go on my contest diet I'll need all the help I can get. But for now I can only say Reloaded.
LOL...Christine I had it in February before my trip...works well I think you will like it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

I am just beginning week 2 on ReCreate and the appetite suppression has been pretty decent. I like that it isn't the stim kind of appetite suppression. I think you would really like it Crader. When you beginning your all out contest diet?

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
I used (and loved) LR. But in the short time that I've been using Recreate, I've dropped five pounds - with zero change to my diet - and still maintaining a strength training only, no cardio routine at the gym.

I was already fairly lean, but this has really worked on the belly fat. It was marginal to begin with, but that's why I'm so impressed with Recreate...it's melting the fat away. And it's the first time I've ever experienced something like this, despite countless other supplements that had similar claims.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I used (and loved) LR. But in the short time that I've been using Recreate, I've dropped five pounds - with zero change to my diet - and still maintaining a strength training only, no cardio routine at the gym.

I was already fairly lean, but this has really worked on the belly fat. It was marginal to begin with, but that's why I'm so impressed with Recreate...it's melting the fat away. And it's the first time I've ever experienced something like this, despite countless other supplements that had similar claims.
nice....good job bro

shifrain

Awards
Hey Paulygon

How was your experience with DCP and LR ?

How long did you use this And How many Pounds you are down ?

Is it gud appettite supprent too ?

tx

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I can't help you yet sadly. I am going to be doing a recreate log but it hasn't arrived to me yet. I ran a log on LR and I had really good results with it. I just couldn't give an educated ballot because I haven't used both products. Good luck deciding.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should be starting soon. Tomorrow I go on my maintenance diet to get as lean as possible and then when she is ready to swing into contest I'm right there. It will be an 8 week diet.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I should be starting soon. Tomorrow I go on my maintenance diet to get as lean as possible and then when she is ready to swing into contest I'm right there. It will be an 8 week diet.
Very nice. So are you thinking of using ReCreate after the initial maintenance phase at the beginning of the 8 weeks?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about it. She mentioned that its a tough diet and she has to chew gum all day to keep busy. As I get lean I tend to suffer intense hunger all day long. So I'm miserable the whole time. This diet will be unlike any I've tried to undertake so far. I'll need all the help I can get. Then I would like to do a photo shoot in case I never do it again.lol.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about it. She mentioned that its a tough diet and she has to chew gum all day to keep busy. As I get lean I tend to suffer intense hunger all day long. So I'm miserable the whole time. This diet will be unlike any I've tried to undertake so far. I'll need all the help I can get. Then I would like to do a photo shoot in case I never do it again.lol.
That doesnt sound too healthy kiddo :(

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Is there a reason why everybody is choosing one or the other? Has nobody tried stacking them?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i have tried both:

levi- great energy, good feeling of well-being and appetite suppression was ok.

recreate- not as much stim effect, awesome appetite suppresion (atfirst it was too much), lost a few pounds so far without changing diet too much, thermogenic is awesome. for me this one took a few days to get the dosage timing down.

I vote for recreate for pure fat loss but levi for energy.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
someone asked this before about stacking. it was recommended to run them seperately.

Really? Was there a reason behind what it was? Besides obviously caffeine, they don't look like they share too many of the same ingredients...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
umm..lil overkill at full dose....both have caffeine, both have forskolin.....Ive dose both in the same day.....but you could always run 1, then the other.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Really? Was there a reason behind what it was? Besides obviously caffeine, they don't look like they share too many of the same ingredients...

just incase you are haveing a problem you know what it is and can eleminate that product. they both improve muscle preservation but i believe by different methods. why do you want to stack both? is there a reason.

sorry i didnt see john and mullet already replied

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
just incase you are haveing a problem you know what it is and can eleminate that product. they both improve muscle preservation but i believe by different methods. why do you want to stack both? is there a reason.

sorry i didnt see john and mullet already replied

Not a particular reason, other than the potential for great results I guess. I've used Leviathan for a long time, and have always loved it. But I also wanna see what all the hype is about with recreate, but I'm just a little hesitant to drop the lev which I know works good for me to try something new.

I'm stacking LR and venom hyperdrive 3.0 right now, so I thought I would keep the LR, drop the venom, and add the recreate.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i used venom before it was ok. i like recreate better. i think it will fit better into your regimen than venom. lower stimulant effect from recreate. venom just doesnt let me eat at all. i can still put down food on recreat but i get full faster. maybe run recreate by its self for a week then add in levi if you feel the need.

Not a particular reason, other than the potential for great results I guess. I've used Leviathan for a long time, and have always loved it. .
Honestly part of dieting is believing in the product and if you love it, why change it?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
i used venom before it was ok. i like recreate better. i think it will fit better into your regimen than venom. lower stimulant effect from recreate. venom just doesnt let me eat at all. i can still put down food on recreat but i get full faster. maybe run recreate by its self for a week then add in levi if you feel the need.

Really, the venom worked better for appetite suppression than the recreate did for you?

It seems from what I've read on here, people are kind of split on it, some people say it doesn't affect them at all, and others say that they can't even eat a thing when they're on recreate.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Really, the venom worked better for appetite suppression than the recreate did for you?

It seems from what I've read on here, people are kind of split on it, some people say it doesn't affect them at all, and others say that they can't even eat a thing when they're on recreate.

i consider a good appetite suppresion that holds my hunger off but still allows me to eat. venom just made me not want to eat at all. i eat alot cleaner on recreate, i can say that for sure. everyone is different though.

These products are controlling appetite from different mechanism.

Recreate is increasing cerebral ATP to signal the full feeling and reduce cravings.

Venom does it an amphetamine sort of way and very well. I took it once and never again it was that strong. I could not imagine using it day in and day out.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
These products are controlling appetite from different mechanism.

Recreate is increasing cerebral ATP to signal the full feeling and reduce cravings.

Venom does it an amphetamine sort of way and very well. I took it once and never again it was that strong. I could not imagine using it day in and day out.

LOL. I use it day in and day out and I'm still starving for each of my 7 meals per day :D

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Im definately back to being hungry for every meal as well, junk food sounds good too mmmm.

Whatever, placebo effects can be strong though! Anyways i lossed a few lbs at first from being less hungry but now that its back I have gained some weight back. Recreate is fine, but I am having a really difficult time with the bloat. I was thinking about switching to lev. but I am gonna continue with the recreate cause I already paid for it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a really tough decsion. I have taken LR before, and loved it, however I am hearing great things about recreate still looking at recreate and dcp

HHHTheGame

Awards
I'm taking both at the same time ...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92227-hhh-recreate-leviathan.html\

I started off with one Recreate and two DCP at 6:30am, one LevR at 10am, one Recreate at 1:30pm, and one LevR with two DCP at 5pm (and two or three DCP before the workout). I've bumped up the morning Recreate to two yesterday and haven't noticed any bad sides. In a few days I've lost a few pounds, but then again my diet has gotten back in check.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im definately back to being hungry for every meal as well, junk food sounds good too mmmm.

Whatever, placebo effects can be strong though! Anyways i lossed a few lbs at first from being less hungry but now that its back I have gained some weight back. Recreate is fine, but I am having a really difficult time with the bloat. I was thinking about switching to lev. but I am gonna continue with the recreate cause I already paid for it.
you're getting a bloated effect from recreate?

dabolika

Awards
Have you guys tried using recreate with clen ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using ReCreate with a pharmaceutical adrenergic compound like Clen would produce some rapid fat loss; however, it would also produce many of the side effects ReCreate was designed to bypass in the first place. Most notably, the lack of receptor adrenergic receptor degradation.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I've not used recreate yet. But DCP+Levithan Reloaded WORKED.

clemdawg

Awards
Im stackin recreate and AP and I got to say that im loseing bodyfat while im putting on muscle mass with no change in Diet ive lost 8lbs. in 13days.

MattDaddy

Awards
On monday I'm starting a stack of LeviathanReloaded/DCP/ReCreate/Alcar and i'm gonna run it for eight weeks. I'll take 1/2 the recommended serving of each at the recommended times (except Alcar). My aim is to have each supplement compliment the other. This will hopefully keep the stim effects balanced, provide good appetite suppression, and give me effctive weight loss, and that sense of focus and satisfaction. I did this because I really couldn't make up my mind about which to try so I figured i'd try them together and see what happens.

something like this:
430am - 1 LR / 1 ReCreate / 1 dcp / 1 alcar (500mg)
930am - 1 LR / 1R eCreate / 1 dcp / 1 alcar (500 mg)
230pm - 1 LR / 1 ReCreate / 1 dcp / 1 alcar (500 mg)