Ready to take to the next level. IS THIS any good?

LILGunshow

Awards
I have been hitting heavy weights for about 3 months now and looking for better results. I have started a new regimine.

I am starting the following the end of the week.

Pre-workout: Superpump 250
Post work-out: Anabolic Halo
Protein: Muscle milk and protein Isolate
Bed: 6 oxo extreme

Any help would be much appreciated. THANKS:clean:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This is def NOT the next level there are much better things that you can buy with the money you just spent...have fun though!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well what is your and age your training goal. more info like that will give people more options to give your advice on.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude you have only been lifting seriously three months? in no way or form are you ready to step it up to the next level. take a basic at most ( creatine, No, stim, BCAA, protein) just try changing up your Workouts. it wont happen instantly but you will see results

LILGunshow

Awards
Ok I am 186 and 33 yo and would like to put 2 inches on arms and chest in another 4 months. ANy suggestions on what I should take brands quantities and times?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am 186 and 33 yo and would like to put 2 inches on arms and chest in another 4 months. ANy suggestions on what I should take brands quantities and times?
2 inches in 4 months.....................(sigh)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro you're gonna have to add at least 30 lbs of lean body mass to add 2 inches to your arms. I think a more realistic goal for 2 inches on your arms is a years time.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You can't just slap on muscle. It takes time/consistancy.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
What are the chances you can return the above products (did you get them at a local store?)

2 inches on your arm will like the above statements take a at least a year to 1.5 years at the earliest (and thats giving you some time since your still in the area of some noob gains.) To get there you will need an excellent diet and training program and supplements where the money spent on advertising doesn't exceed the money spent on ingredients and research.

LILGunshow

Awards
SOrry for being so nieve on the topic. I am glad that you all agree that this is an unobtainable goal for the amount of time. Time I have but would like to know if what supps that I am taking is good for the money and that the results are what I am really looking for can be obtained by these products. Really green to this, so again sorry if I seem so nieve. Less expensive would be better, if I am going to get the same results. I feel like i am throwing darts and the first thing that I hit is what I try. Any suggestions. I am putting on weight with the 3600 cals a day and am dedicated to this diet, and would like the right supps to go with the diet.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
dude you have only been lifting seriously three months? in no way or form are you ready to step it up to the next level. take a basic at most ( creatine, No, stim, BCAA, protein) just try changing up your Workouts. it wont happen instantly but you will see results
I was about to say, three months and you are looking for better results??? Dude, you just started getting results!! Somethinga s simple as adjusting your caloric intake, and changin your workout routime, rep scheme, speed of lifts, etc. will give you more results! As for supps, creatine, protein, multi vit/min and lots of good food!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Look dude, I am glad you are starting to work out and you have come here for advise but PLEASE....use SEARCH to find out some of your answers. There will be about a hundred threads on diet, multi's, creatine, and other things you want and need to know. Just Search It! Thanks.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been hitting heavy weights for about 3 months now and looking for better results. I have started a new regimine.

I am starting the following the end of the week.

Pre-workout: Superpump 250
Post work-out: Anabolic Halo
Protein: Muscle milk and protein Isolate
Bed: 6 oxo extreme

Any help would be much appreciated. THANKS:clean:
anabolic halo probably helped u lose weight by the amount of money u wasted and you'll lose even more when u lose ur pride after u found out u got ripped big time.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good multis- check out the vitamin shoope brand Ultimate man Elite

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Milk is good.
Whey isolate is good.
Mult-v/m is good.
Creatine monohydrate is good.
Water is good.
Solid diet (tracking with FitDay or other) is good.
Periodization training is good. (Google)

Everything else isn't even icing on the cake (at this stage your game).

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I'm quite hesitant to give you any advice on the items listed, especially if you're not even sure what vitamin to use.

I am Jack's lack of suprise

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
man dude at my work i try to warn ppl about hwo big a rip off muscle tech is and i show them awesome products and then they are like...eh ill go with this one ( grabbing muscle tech) im like sir/ma'am i promise i dont get paid commission, i am telling you the honest truth about which product is better. but they beg to differ.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
man dude at my work i try to warn ppl about hwo big a rip off muscle tech is and i show them awesome products and then they are like...eh ill go with this one ( grabbing muscle tech) im like sir/ma'am i promise i dont get paid commission, i am telling you the honest truth about which product is better. but they beg to differ.

let them be then,

For some reason I feel as if this guy (lilgunshow) is asking in another way, which steroids can I take to get me 2 inches on my arms and get me huge. I don't know about you guys, but after seeing it so many times its nothing new to me. Trust some of the guys when they tell you this, muscletech is a rip of, return it. And the only thing you need is a good diet. You can have the best supplements but have the worst diet/training and still end up with nothing. To break it down for you, in terms of which is the most important, I would say diet/resting is 80%, training is 15% and supps are probably 5%.

Most people see things like this. diet 30% training 20% supplements 50%. Diet is the key component to gaining mass. Without it, you cant put on proper mass, without it you can loss fat. Supps don't do much without proper nutrition and training. You grow in the kitchen, stimulation occurs in the gym. You dont grow and stimulate muscles with supps. Just my two cents.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

and the reason they do this is because...when they open up a magazine that is all they see...it is in the marketing..just wish people would move away from them and realize almost all their stuff is crap.