SuperPump 250 Anyone care to give me feedback? Good? Bad?

LILGunshow

Awards
New to this product but have a few freinds that swear by it. Has anyone used this? What type of results were you looking for and have you had those results? Thanks

Bulkzilla

Awards
I honestly do not like any mixture products of NO

I would rather go w/ single NO products such as NO2, Nitrix, NE2, Hemo etc.

Remember its very important when and how much your taking!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
me gusta mucho. but i dont have the super dump reaction as some do

footster

footster

Awards
yeah...ive tried Vapor, Explode ect. The only thing that i think compares to SuperDUmp is BlackPowder imo.

Thomas Tank

Thomas Tank

Awards
I am in the third week of using it and i really do like it. It doesnt taste bad and is very effective at one scoop. With NO-Explode i was taking up to 3 and with the NO Black Powder i was taking 2 for effect. However everybody has different reactions. I have tried almost all NO products and to date SuperPump250 is the most effective with the added benefit of me taking one scoop i dont get stimmed out either and the pumps are great. I would give it a shot.

LILGunshow

Awards
Thanks for the help guys I will give it a few weeks and see what type of results I get.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Personally I feel its a "kitchen sink" type supplement as far as a insane amount of ingredients where everything can have a hand it any success that individuals see. Also I personally find that the above quality makes it totally over priced and there are other products I would go for over this in a heart beat (Creatine Mono being one of them and its around 9 bucks for a kilo.)

Honestly a one time go around sure go for it, but from a comparison and economic standpoint I think its really useless.

LILGunshow

Awards
Thanks for the tip because if I could budget better or equal products for a cheaper price then I could try some other products for the same price. Thanks again really:cheers:

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
As far as preworkout powders go I really liked it the few times I have tried it. Now I never used it regularly so take my praise for what it's worth. I have no idea if using it would correspond over the long haul with better gains. Good luck!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I loved it. No more need be said. Give it a whirl of you have the cash

footster

footster

Awards
Personally I feel its a "kitchen sink" type supplement as far as a insane amount of ingredients where everything can have a hand it any success that individuals see. Also I personally find that the above quality makes it totally over priced and there are other products I would go for over this in a heart beat (Creatine Mono being one of them and its around 9 bucks for a kilo.)

Honestly a one time go around sure go for it, but from a comparison and economic standpoint I think its really useless.
yeah but just mono wouldnt really give him the effects hes looking for from the SP. But dude, how do you use your creatine mono...with just some WMS?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well Mono is the baseline example, there is also tons of better products that will give him what the SP claims at a fraction of the price and identical gains IMO.

As far as my mono use. Back in the day I would just use it prior to working out with my pre-meal. In the very near future I will be using AP+pre workout meal than right before the gym a P-Slin+Leucine/BCAA+Mono+Dex cocktail type thing that will hopefully dramatically increase recovery and nutrient flow during training.

footster

footster

Awards
Well Mono is the baseline example, there is also tons of better products that will give him what the SP claims at a fraction of the price and identical gains IMO.

As far as my mono use. Back in the day I would just use it prior to working out with my pre-meal. In the very near future I will be using AP+pre workout meal than right before the gym a P-Slin+Leucine/BCAA+Mono+Dex cocktail type thing that will hopefully dramatically increase recovery and nutrient flow during training.
true that. I have yet to use WMS or Dex sounds good. I just looked up P-Slin, not sure whats in it, but damn sounds good.:cheers: