just a minor beef...
- 04-20-2008, 03:22 PM
- 04-20-2008, 03:25 PM
- 04-20-2008, 03:27 PM
silly people- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
04-20-2008, 03:28 PM
OK OK -- so PWO generally means post-workout? That's all I needed to know. Thanks, box.
04-20-2008, 03:29 PM
yeah well i usually label mine
Post WO or Pre WO.
just use context to decide as box said. that helps.
- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
04-20-2008, 03:31 PM
04-20-2008, 03:32 PM
04-20-2008, 06:25 PM
PWO I like some bcaa's and caffiene. PWO I like creatine carbs and protein. PWO is very important but I think PWO is even moreso. Just my .02.
04-20-2008, 06:49 PM
maybe they should make it case sensitive so like pWO is pre workout and PWO is post workout...
04-20-2008, 06:53 PM
i *think* that since post was important first (protien shakes), that PWO is post and preWO is pre
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
04-20-2008, 06:57 PM
04-20-2008, 06:59 PM
I spell mine out - but agree with Manbeast. PWO would seem to likely be post-WO.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dv3eb in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2011, 02:22 AM
- By bbbeast in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:50 PM
- By donk in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2007, 09:02 PM
- By DeadmanX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-17-2006, 01:52 PM
- By max silver in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2003, 06:29 PM