just a minor beef...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I continually see people using the acronym "PWO." Obviously, it's either pre-workout or post-workout. But the problem is, both "pre" and "post" start with the letter P (duh). Is it just me, or does this confuse others as well?
:think:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I continually see people using the acronym "PWO." Obviously, it's either pre-workout or post-workout. But the problem is, both "pre" and "post" start with the letter P (duh). Is it just me, or does this confuse others as well?
:think:
lol I usually just use the context decide usually though PWO means post workout whereas if someone was gonna address pre workout they would say Pre WO, but yea it can be somewhat of an annoyance at times!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK OK -- so PWO generally means post-workout? That's all I needed to know. Thanks, box.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah well i usually label mine

Post WO or Pre WO.

just use context to decide as box said. that helps.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
PWO I like some bcaa's and caffiene. PWO I like creatine carbs and protein. PWO is very important but I think PWO is even moreso. Just my .02.

:lol:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
maybe they should make it case sensitive so like pWO is pre workout and PWO is post workout...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i *think* that since post was important first (protien shakes), that PWO is post and preWO is pre :D

MB

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I spell mine out - but agree with Manbeast. PWO would seem to likely be post-WO.