No Shotgun

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So i've heard lots good things about NO shotgun from people on here at AM and other websited, plus people who come into my work. I picked up some samples of it and honestly, it did practically nothing for me except a headache. I had to hold my nose when i drank it and saw little pump or energy out of it.

has this happened to anyone else with this product?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Nope. What kind of reps do you usually work with? I normally go pretty high, maybe 20, or superset/giant set, at least a portion of my workout.

When i stay low,4-8, i can definitly notice a difference. The pumps arent there, but i still feel stronger.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
20 reps? thats pretty high.

i used to run a 5x5 10x10 week to week alternate.

currently im running
at 4 sets of about 5-12 on core lifts
8-15 on supersets

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
huh, thats weird. If you would have said you stay 8 or less i could have probly told you that your problem. But if your hittn at least 12...

Some people respond better if its taken with carbs. I odnt know if you put it in you shake or what you mixed it with but you could also check this out.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/90122-why-creatine-caffeine.html

Also i usually only go as hi as 20, or super/giant set for my last exercise. Normally i stay 6-10

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i find that it's the best overall prework supp. energy, endurance, thermo, pump, bcaa's, recovery. WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR?!

the PUMP is definitely there, so long as you do what i do and take TWO scoops preworkout. get on it!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im a fan of following dosage on it. i dont like pushing the limit because i figure al companies have a reason behind their dosages. or so i hope... but yeah i dont know. i love rpm, rag, and superpump250 so i will probably just stick with those. although NO shotgun is def the cheapest

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
im a fan of following dosage on it. i dont like pushing the limit because i figure al companies have a reason behind their dosages. or so i hope... but yeah i dont know. i love rpm, rag, and superpump250 so i will probably just stick with those. although NO shotgun is def the cheapest
yeah, i agree with you somewhat on that. as far as dosing higher-risk supps, i can stick with you on that, but as far as supps like this are concerned, it's ok by me to suck down a bit more if you want.

essentially, it's bcaa's, BA, pump matrix, and thermo. It's not underdosed in terms of the PUMP, but you can definitely consume more of the other ingredients safely and get better results. I agree that it may be somewhat of a waste to do this, though. BUT, i've done it nonetheless.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i find that it's the best overall prework supp. energy, endurance, thermo, pump, bcaa's, recovery. WHAT MORE CAN WE ASK FOR?!

the PUMP is definitely there, so long as you do what i do and take TWO scoops preworkout. get on it!
lol Have you tried Ragnarok?

Pimp C

Awards
the new no shotgun version 2 should be available soon. i got a bunch of samples and its awesome. the new exotic fruit flavor is much better than the original or fruit punch flavors. the new one has whey hydrolysate, PEA, creatine taurinate, and a bunch of other new goodies.

paulg

paulg

Awards
the new no shotgun version 2 should be available soon. i got a bunch of samples and its awesome. the new exotic fruit flavor is much better than the original or fruit punch flavors. the new one has whey hydrolysate, PEA, creatine taurinate, and a bunch of other new goodies.

Do you still have the sample? Can you list the ingredients? I loved v1 but after trying some other things the amount of stims is a little low. I'm real excited to try v2. VPX told me v2 should be out in second week of May.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Ragnarok?
For those that prefer a stim-free pre-workout drink (because you are stimming with something else or just don't want any), caffeine free RAG is great.
And the Blue Raz RAG flavor beats the NO Shotgun taste hands down.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
lol Have you tried Ragnarok?

no, i have not. but it does look appealing.....especially since it's all at a friendly price....i'll let y'all know if i like it when i try it sometime. thanks for the heads up. does it blow NO shotgun away?:numbered:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt BLOW it away...but it gets the job done. doesnt give you the jitters and is just a more enjoyable product with great stuff for your body. PLUS MST is a top quality company. you wont regret it

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt BLOW it away...but it gets the job done. doesnt give you the jitters and is just a more enjoyable product with great stuff for your body. PLUS MST is a top quality company. you wont regret it
I'd say prob ties for best if not wins the best creatine product as far as taste,mixability,quality creatine ,and a preworkout product combined...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'd say prob ties for best if not wins the best creatine product as far as taste,mixability,quality creatine ,and a preworkout product combined...
let me tell you man. I have bought some pretty poor quality creatine before aka no mixibility, and reched taste. rag is nowhere near it.