3AD- 11oxo question

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some feedback on whether or not their is any difference between the 2 supplements. I ran 11-oxo at a rather high dose last summer and for the first few weeks got decent results. My problem was I suddenly started to experience the worst panic attacks and anxiety I ever had. I had to stop the cycle because every day it felt like I was dying. When I stopped 11-oxo the attacks stopped. I am curious if I try 3-ad would i experience the same attacks.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some feedback on whether or not their is any difference between the 2 supplements. I ran 11-oxo at a rather high dose last summer and for the first few weeks got decent results. My problem was I suddenly started to experience the worst panic attacks and anxiety I ever had. I had to stop the cycle because every day it felt like I was dying. When I stopped 11-oxo the attacks stopped. I am curious if I try 3-ad would i experience the same attacks.
11-oxo=Adrenosterone
3-AD=2-androstenol+Androsterone

I would say that is a big difference and if you have pre-existing anxiety issues, then its possible that any androgen could contribute to an anxiety attack.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3-AD and 11-oxo are in no way similar. Before 3-AD was reformulated they had the same active, but our old 3-AD never came to fruition, so technically this is our ONLY 3-AD - which like mentioned is 2-androstenol and androsterone.

As far as the panic attacks that is something that can happen to people with these type of products.

3-AD does however contain Picamilon, which was included to help the body cope with the mental rigors that may happen while on cycle.