cytogainer and the shits...

brandon615

Awards
I slowly ramped up protein intake like suggested and i have even had other protein supps like muscle milk but they didnt give me the poops like cytogainer does. Anybody else experienced this before? Im not worried about it i just hate to think im literally shitting my protein and money down the toilet...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I dunno but props for not getting the word "shits" blurred out in your title! :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
lol happened to me too. Tasted awesome, but the shits weren't cool. Digestve enzymes helped me though. Gut health will help too.

brandon615

Awards
lol happened to me too. Tasted awesome, but the shits weren't cool. Digestve enzymes helped me though. Gut health will help too.
Ha yeh they're not fun. I will look into the gut health. thanks
and to any other suggestions tia.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cytosport is a good company. I purchased protein from them once and hated the taste. They gave me a product of my choice of equal value by sending in the label from the protein, so I didn't have to pay shipping and an explanation as to why I didn't like it and what product I wanted. You should be able to do the same thing if you want.

brandon615

Awards
Cytosport is a good company. I purchased protein from them once and hated the taste. They gave me a product of my choice of equal value by sending in the label from the protein, so I didn't have to pay shipping and an explanation as to why I didn't like it and what product I wanted. You should be able to do the same thing if you want.
I like the taste and all i jus **** alot more now then when i wasnt taking it. It doesnt bother me i was jus wondering if it was normal.

Cash

Awards
try and see what the difference in ingredients is between cytogainer and muscle milk, maybe dif. types of proteins? bout all i can think of to do, besides try a dif. protein.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
CYTOGAINER FTW!!!!
Stuff is great. Never had issues with it except getin huge!

brandon615

Awards
CYTOGAINER FTW!!!!
Stuff is great. Never had issues with it except getin huge!
It is great stuff. I guess im kinda wonderin if im shittin out my protein and my bodies not puttin it to use? Which ive never heard of before so maybe im bein paranoid. I get side effects from stuff i dont take jus reading these boards lol