Mass Fx Question

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
Hello All,

This is my first post on AM and I would like to begin by saying hi! I like to research a supp before I purchase and this board is a great source of information. I have a question on MASS FX. I am about to finish up my first bottle and am going to be purchasing the next bottle. My question is would it be a good idea to complete the next cycle continuing w/ MASS FX or could I change it up w/ MASS FX MAX STRENGTH?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
go ahead with mass FX MS you wont be dissapiontd

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
Thanks alwaysgaining. I'm going to order today.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
max strength for sure. max strength is the same as massfx, just improved with some more synergistic ingredients

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Its essentially the same thing with adjusted dosages of the main ingredients (25R-diol and Divanil are a little lower) but with the addition of some solid cast members to compensate (I really want to try it out for the 11-alpha addition.) You will see no ill effects from making the switch and it would fit very nicely after the 1 bottle already run.

TheVindicator

TheVindicator

Awards
Has anyone tried stacking it w/ anything other than the recommended Superdrol or Retain?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried stacking it w/ anything other than the recommended Superdrol or Retain?
Hyperdrol! :D I've done that. Within the next month, I'll be stacking it with 3-AD. I've heard of folks doing it with Activate Xtreme, too. Any way you go, it's quality. :)

Most likely if you are going to purchase that next bottle from any retailer, the new Max version is what you'll get. The new version replaced the old SKU on the store shelves. There may be some old stock floating around, or stashed in people's cabinets. ;)