FREE HyperTrop-X with log!!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All,
Seriously I have a ton of this stuff available for testers. I know some of you don't venture into the company promo section or AMS sub-forum, but wanted to give those that don't a chance to apply.

Best of all I haven't gotten capped on the number of testers yet...muuuhahaha. It feels good to give away free stuff.

Apply in this thread if you can run a one month or two month log.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/91993-hypertrop-x-apply.html#post1314342

Thanks,

LD

Bringing it back to the people....at no charge :)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh...finally found this thread..thought I had lost it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
First in and gonna be the first to test lol!! hahaha lets hope so!

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if i could do this with other supps and support supps. I have already bought and planned out all of my supps over the summer, but id definately be willing to add it in.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if i could do this with other supps and support supps. I have already bought and planned out all of my supps over the summer, but id definately be willing to add it in.

I'm sure we can work around it.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last Day For Phase 1 Testers...1 Phase Left

If you haven't applied definitely do so. As I stated before I really don't have a limit on the number of testers for this product or Nocturnabol (the next log oppurtunity). As long as your a stand up person and have time to do a log then your golden.

SO GOOOOO APPLY....LOL

LD