Clenbuterine "Jacked" 25mgs of alkaloids

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Buddy of mine let me try two of these Clenbuterine "Jacked" capsules.............just like old times, 25mgs of alkaloids no stems and leaves.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Jacked

Never heard of it, where did you get it?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine, ephederine, ephedra, ma huang, different names for an amazing herb/chemical that can help promote significant fat loss and weight reduction if taken properly. Since the ephedrine ban new formulas have come out that are derived from the stems and leaves of the plant itself and not the alkaloids. Most of these formulas like phenterdrene p57, lipodrene, phenlydrene, clenbuterine are not as powerful as the old stacke 2's or ripped fuels but can still deliver good results and benefit anyone trying to lose weight. Remember, these products are not to be used by people suffering from high blood pressure or heart problems.

still not the same... i've taken the lipodrene that said it was alkaloids but nothing compared to the old stacker 2 pills. why not just go with ephedrine hcl. it's cheap and very effective.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The only thing getting jacked is your wallet

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
what's the difference between ephedrine sulfate and ephedrine hcl?
ephedrine hcl is more potent. i'd go with primatene tabs instead of the bronkaid. these have hcl, bronkaid has sulfate

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah yes, mini thins. how could i have forgot those? lol. :cheers:
can they still sell ephedrine in stores? i asked at walgreens and i thought they were gonna call the cops on me for being a meth dealer

Speed321

Awards
what's the difference between ephedrine sulfate and ephedrine hcl?
25mg sulfate = about 19mg HCL
sulfate is 75% as potent in alkaloids as the HCL so it requires more for the same effect.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
can they still sell ephedrine in stores? i asked at walgreens and i thought they were gonna call the cops on me for being a meth dealer
I'm a pharmacy tech at walgreen's and if someone came up and asked if we sold ephedrine, i'd be thinking the same thing man, lol. You just ask for primatene tabs for your bronchial asthma. You'll need to provide a driver's license though. Just an fyi.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a pharmacy tech at walgreen's and if someone came up and asked if we sold ephedrine, i'd be thinking the same thing man, lol. You just ask for primatene tabs for your bronchial asthma. You'll need to provide a driver's license though. Just an fyi.
So they do sell it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes u can get ephedrine sulfate which is in a product called "Bronkaid" or ephedrine hcl thats in "Primatene"