another noob question.
- 04-17-2008, 10:01 PM
another noob question.
ok ive always wondered about post cycle therapy but never wanted to ask since i dont really take supps exept for cm and aakg. whats must the cycle consist of for you to have to go PCT like if someone was taking a rpm+drive stack after the bottles are done would the go PCT? by the way im not interested in starting a stack or anything just always wondered.
- 04-17-2008, 10:25 PM
no RPM + Drive would not need a PCT. PCT (Post Cycle Therapy, aka a steroidal/hormonal cycle) is required when the supplements (anabolics) cause your natural production of crucial hormones (test, estrogen, etc.) to become out of whack due to the suppression caused by the anabolics being metabolized and released into your system. PCT helps your body quickly regain normal production to avoid very undesired side effects and loss of gains.
04-17-2008, 10:57 PM
04-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Just to note, what you are planning to take will NOT require a PCT!!!
That being said, this is essentially what happens when you take an anabolic/hormonal cycle (occ summed it up very well in his post):
1. Take "supplement"
2. Body notices hey that's a lot of testosterone, what the **** am I making any? I have enough as it is!
3. Testosterone production extremely low/completely shut down
4. Nuts go bye bye for a bit
5. Body says hey i have all this test but hardly no estrogen, lets make these ratios better.
6. Aromitization of testosterone -> estrogen (NO GOOD!)
7. (SERM) Blocks estrogen from binding to all the places you DON'T want it to bind to (breast tissue HELLO MAN BOOBS)
8. Jump starts natural testosterone production slowly
9. (optional) AI's help block enzyme function aromatase (converts andros to estros)
10. (optional) Test booster to naturally help "boost" your body to start producing testosterone faster again
11. Body goes back to normal, you get your nuts back
04-18-2008, 08:18 AM
wow LOL thanks for all the info I'm pretty sure I'll never need pct then not any time soon anyways too young for that
04-18-2008, 09:50 AM
04-18-2008, 10:02 AM
04-18-2008, 10:23 AM
04-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jackomo25 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-10-2016, 03:52 PM
- By beararms1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2010, 01:24 PM
- By Vitticeps in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:06 PM
- By BIGNBUFF in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2003, 12:07 AM
- By gettnbig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2003, 06:47 PM