another noob question.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
ok ive always wondered about post cycle therapy but never wanted to ask since i dont really take supps exept for cm and aakg. whats must the cycle consist of for you to have to go PCT like if someone was taking a rpm+drive stack after the bottles are done would the go PCT? by the way im not interested in starting a stack or anything just always wondered.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
no RPM + Drive would not need a PCT. PCT (Post Cycle Therapy, aka a steroidal/hormonal cycle) is required when the supplements (anabolics) cause your natural production of crucial hormones (test, estrogen, etc.) to become out of whack due to the suppression caused by the anabolics being metabolized and released into your system. PCT helps your body quickly regain normal production to avoid very undesired side effects and loss of gains.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Just to note, what you are planning to take will NOT require a PCT!!!

That being said, this is essentially what happens when you take an anabolic/hormonal cycle (occ summed it up very well in his post):

1. Take "supplement"
2. Body notices hey that's a lot of testosterone, what the fvck am I making any? I have enough as it is!
3. Testosterone production extremely low/completely shut down
4. Nuts go bye bye for a bit
--After Cycle--
5. Body says hey i have all this test but hardly no estrogen, lets make these ratios better.
6. Aromitization of testosterone -> estrogen (NO GOOD!)
--Take PCT--
7. (SERM) Blocks estrogen from binding to all the places you DON'T want it to bind to (breast tissue HELLO MAN BOOBS)
8. Jump starts natural testosterone production slowly
9. (optional) AI's help block enzyme function aromatase (converts andros to estros)
10. (optional) Test booster to naturally help "boost" your body to start producing testosterone faster again
11. Body goes back to normal, you get your nuts back :run:

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
wow LOL thanks for all the info I'm pretty sure I'll never need pct then not any time soon anyways too young for that

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
lol i dont wanna get old... :( i love my youth