Critique My Order

Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

Critique My Order

I'm about to purchase the following supplements in the next day or two. I'd like feedback on whether other options are cheaper/more effective. Trying to save some money, but I do need to restock on some things.

Some information about the items:

Now Fenugreek 100 caps/500mg - $3.50
    Now Stinging Nettle Root 90caps/500mg - $7.95
    I want to increase natural testosterone production to see some anxiety relief and increased aggression in the gym and elsewhere.

Primaforce 5HTP 120caps/100mg - $17.99
    I want to get more 5-HTP as I tried a small bottle from the store with positive results and this is way cheaper.

L-Tyrosine 100g - $5
    Taurine Powder 100g - $3.95
    AAKG Powder 100g - $6.95
    Started using taurine preworkout with positive results, want to add tyrosine in the mix for some norepinephrine, and AAKG for increased creatine and protein delivery.

Fish Oil 1000 gels - $24.95
    Want to start dosing 10g a day to see positive hormone changes, and this seems like the best deal around

Total is $70.28 without shipping. Any suggestions on stuff that is ineffective or not worth the price?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    I'm about to purchase the following supplements in the next day or two. I'd like feedback on whether other options are cheaper/more effective. Trying to save some money, but I do need to restock on some things.

Some information about the items:

Now Fenugreek 100 caps/500mg - $3.50
    Now Stinging Nettle Root 90caps/500mg - $7.95
    I want to increase natural testosterone production to see some anxiety relief and increased aggression in the gym and elsewhere.

Primaforce 5HTP 120caps/100mg - $17.99
    I want to get more 5-HTP as I tried a small bottle from the store with positive results and this is way cheaper.

L-Tyrosine 100g - $5
    Taurine Powder 100g - $3.95
    AAKG Powder 100g - $6.95
    Started using taurine preworkout with positive results, want to add tyrosine in the mix for some norepinephrine, and AAKG for increased creatine and protein delivery.

Fish Oil 1000 gels - $24.95
    Want to start dosing 10g a day to see positive hormone changes, and this seems like the best deal around

Total is $70.28 without shipping. Any suggestions on stuff that is ineffective or not worth the price?
    try some horney goat weed for the test production stack
    also drop AAKG, its not needed, get some Beta-alanine instead.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Do yourself a favor and buy a bigger taurine. Beta-alanine would probably give you better results on paper than AAKG, but AAKG is fun once in a while to give you huge worthless pumps, they may keep you motivated though.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Buy a couple bottles fenugreek and dose at least 4 grams and you def will be surprised at the results!!( remeber you have to cycle off every 3rd week).....
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys. I'm gonna drop AAKG, and probably still keep Beta-Alanine out of the mix as I didn't notice a really significant difference in workouts with 5g pre/2g post workout.

And I'll probably pick up three bottles of Fenugreek instead of one, because it's so cheap and there seems to be a concensus on its efficacy.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

id buy bulk nettle root instead...and some bulk horny goat weed...and maybe even some forskolin...just throw away the fenugreek...and get a bigger container of taurine...itll be a good 60 day cycle...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

Definitely go bulk nettle 60%-95%. It may be more expensive, but it yields much better results.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

I went ahead and got the order listed, except for the AAKG as I already get good pumps from Yellow Gold.

I did add tribulus though, as I've never taken it. What I want to do is take nettle for a week straight, then fenugreek for a week straight, then tribulus for a week straight, and repeat the cycle as many times as needed. Then I want to gauge which ones had the best result for me as far as confidence and aggression, and get that in bulk if it worked for me.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

trib will increase ur libido but not actuall test
    fen is worth about 2 bottles at high dose
    now brand nettle root is not good for what ur looking for since its not made for devinel (SP?)
    quick note: how long did u use beta-alanine for anyway?
    citrulline malate may be of interest to u.
    i think u should stop ur make shift test boosting stack and go far DTH or act-x
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

anyone notice hes 17?! haha dont use natty test boosters not even worht it for you right now.
    BCAAs, Taurine, the rest just dont waste your time with them. IMO
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    anyone notice hes 17?! haha dont use natty test boosters not even worht it for you right now.
    BCAAs, Taurine, the rest just dont waste your time with them. IMO
    lol, i didnt even notice.
    deff avoid the test boosters then.
    BCAAs/taurine/cit mal/creatine/beta-alanine would be hot though.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

Not getting into the age thing again, so don't make me change it to something else. I have reasons for what I want to take, so I'd like advice on what's the best to use, not simply the fact that I shouldn't use it. Now obviously I'm not looking for suicide estrogen chemicals, just would like opinions on the supplements I've stated or reasons they're not worth it (not in regards to my age) or alternate options.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Speed321 View Post
    trib will increase ur libido but not actuall test
    fen is worth about 2 bottles at high dose
    now brand nettle root is not good for what ur looking for since its not made for devinel (SP?)
    quick note: how long did u use beta-alanine for anyway?
    citrulline malate may be of interest to u.
    i think u should stop ur make shift test boosting stack and go far DTH or act-x
    I used two bottles of Incarnate in the past, and recently used 500g of Beta-Alanine, with noticeable results, but not the results I was looking for. I figured there were either better supplements for the job or that I didn't need that sort of supplement in the first place. I have been interested in citrulline malate for a while, but figure since, again, endurance is not what I'm looking for it would be a waste.

And makeshift stacks are what I like, it's the only way I learn about what I'm taking and what effects the ingredients have in isolation.

Also, I did understand about tribulus terrestris not having total testosterone effects, but I read plenty of reviews that described more confidence and alpha-male attitude, which is primarily what I would hope to gain from it anyway.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

I used two bottles of Incarnate in the past, and recently used 500g of Beta-Alanine, with noticeable results, but not the results I was looking for. I figured there were either better supplements for the job or that I didn't need that sort of supplement in the first place. I have been interested in citrulline malate for a while, but figure since, again, endurance is not what I'm looking for it would be a waste.

And makeshift stacks are what I like, it's the only way I learn about what I'm taking and what effects the ingredients have in isolation.

Also, I did understand about tribulus terrestris not having total testosterone effects, but I read plenty of reviews that described more confidence and alpha-male attitude, which is primarily what I would hope to gain from it anyway.
    then i would drop the NOW brand nettle and do prob 3 bottle fen with trib/Horny goat weed
    citrulline malate has helped my lifts A LOT! faster recovery between sets, less fatigue for more reps, and a GREAT PUMP!!!
    looks like ur good to go BTW
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

then i would drop the NOW brand nettle and do prob 3 bottle fen with trib/Horny goat weed
    citrulline malate has helped my lifts A LOT! faster recovery between sets, less fatigue for more reps, and a GREAT PUMP!!!
    Mr. Speed is on the ball answering questions...never thought I'd live to see the day!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Mr. Speed is on the ball answering questions...never thought I'd live to see the day!
    lol, igot to do my part too.
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

Funny story about horny goat weed. Me and my friends thought it would be funny back when I was younger to get some of that stuff from the convenience store. I had a boner for the next day or two at random times for no reason.

How much cit. mal. would you say no-xplode has, because I've tried that with decent results in workout intensity, but definetely not worth the price.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

Funny story about horny goat weed. Me and my friends thought it would be funny back when I was younger to get some of that stuff from the convenience store. I had a boner for the next day or two at random times for no reason.

How much cit. mal. would you say no-xplode has, because I've tried that with decent results in workout intensity, but definetely not worth the price.
    lol on the story

i have no idea how much cit mal is in no-xplode?
    prob 1.5g i would say.
    ur best range for it would be 3-6g pre-wo, the effects can be noticed at a lower dose, but 3-6 seems to be a sweet spot for results.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

lol on the story

i have no idea how much cit mal is in no-xplode?
    prob 1.5g i would say.
    ur best range for it would be 3-6g pre-wo, the effects can be noticed at a lower dose, but 3-6 seems to be a sweet spot for results.
    Personally i enjoy although this was a while back to dose cit maate at higher than 3-6 grams which imo seems to be on the low end.....
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Personally i enjoy although this was a while back to dose cit maate at higher than 3-6 grams which imo seems to be on the low end.....
    for the results ull get and at the price of the stuff, its the most economical. but ur right that at 8g+ dose or doses throughout the day is so HOT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Critique My Order
    By ndawson89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 08:55 PM
  2. new order critique and h-drol question help
    By Eskate85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 06:23 PM
  3. next order critique and suggestions
    By bolt10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1