cycle support as a PCT?

nightowlman

Awards
I got confused somewhere and was wondering if I would take it during a cycle or after - or both? Thanks

nightowlman

Awards
Sweet that makes sense thanks guys. I may just use up the milk thistle and hawthorn berries I already have first then switch over to the cycle support. That should work out alright. Right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet that makes sense thanks guys. I may just use up the milk thistle and hawthorn berries I already have first then switch over to the cycle support. That should work out alright. Right?
That will be fine. You need to pre-load for at least a week anyway to give some of the ingredients a chance to build up and kick in. I would start by pre-loading the with the milk thistle and hawthorne and then switch over to the Cycle Support during the cycle.

nightowlman

Awards
Great info guys thank you. Pre-load for ~a week makes sense. will do

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you need help with any other aspects of your cycle or pct?

nightowlman

Awards
Man I will always accept help of any kind! During cycle I'll be drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day, eating lots of good food and lots of protein. Also I was thinking a week before PCT, start taking creatine as well as glutamine to aid in keeping my gains. How's this plan sound?

nightowlman

Awards
Oh, and something like 6 OXO during PCT as well!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi what compound are you going to run we can help better if we know?

The Cycle Support should be pre-loaded and taken during the cycle and can continue into pct i would really suggest you keep running it if your going to be also doing a SERM during pct.

Post Cycle Support should be started the day after your last dose of the cycle best of luck and let us know what your running and we will try to help more:cheers:

nightowlman

Awards
Cool cool thank you. Compound? I'm not quite sure what you mean by that though

nightowlman

Awards
Man I felt ignorant, but less so now haha. Compound...steroid? Well, as stated above I'll be taking M-Drol(chemically identical as Superdrol), which is a PH but also considered a steroid by some. No, not a steroid. Wish it was - it'd be safer. But with the proper research and using helpful input from members like you guys this one cycle won't kill me!!!!!ha

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MDrol is a designer steroid...

com·pound1 (kŏm-pound', kəm-, kŏm'pound)

[Alteration of Middle English compounen, from Old French componre, compondre, to put together, from Latin compōnere; see component.]
verb: -pound·ed, -pound·ing, -pounds.

transitive verb

1. To combine so as to form a whole; mix.
2. To produce or create by combining two or more ingredients or parts: pharmacists compounding prescriptions.
3. To settle (a debt, for example) by agreeing on an amount less than the claim; adjust.
4. To compute (interest) on the principal and accrued interest.
5. To add to; increase: High winds compounded the difficulties of the firefighters.

intransitive verb

1. To combine in or form a compound.
2. To come to terms; agree.

adjective

1. Consisting of two or more substances, ingredients, elements, or parts.
2. Botany Composed of more than one part.

noun

1. A combination of two or more elements or parts. See synonyms at mixture
2. Linguistics A word that consists either of two or more elements that are independent words, such as loudspeaker, baby-sit, or high school, or of specially modified combining forms of words, such as Greek philosophia, from philo-, “loving,” and sophia, “wisdom.”
3. Chemistry A pure, macroscopically homogeneous substance consisting of atoms or ions of two or more different elements in definite proportions that cannot be separated by physical means. A compound usually has properties unlike those of its constituent elements.
4. Botany
1. A leaf whose blade is divided into two or more distinct leaflets.
2. A pistil composed of two or more united carpels.

nightowlman

Awards
MDrol is a designer steroid...
Jesus A..... ok right... so what's wanted is the compilation of my entire plan? Well ok this is what I've got so far--I haven't had any help from people on this forum so I've just done the best I could by reading--1 week before M-Drol, build up with milk thistle and hawthorne berry. Can't afford a SERM(such as clomid which is btw, expensive as all hell!!!!!!!!!!!!). But it's probably my only cycle so it can't be that bad on me if I take all this stuff this once and no SERM, right?
During: Milsk thistle & hawthorne berry until I run out(soon), then coninue cycle support during and after. Also some CQ10, fenugreek as well. And no drinking! That will suck, but hey I've refrained from that for nine months so no big deal---------

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a very helpful forum if you ask the right questions. It's just a matter of knowing what to say.

Usually when somebody wants help with a cycle they will post up their stats like height, weight, age, bf%, lifting experience, routine, and goals. Then they'll list what they are planning on cycling, for how long, and how much of what will be taken when :think:

Here's an example: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/91750-check-my-epistane.html

As far as not being able to afford a SERM...well, a lot of guys here will tell you not to run a cycle without one, especially with this particular anabolic. It also might not be a good idea for a first cycle as the sides from it will be a little over whelming.

As far as your support supps go, yes, pre-load the hawthorne berry and milk thistle. Take the Cycle Support while on cycle by taking one scoop in the AM and one scoop in the PM. I would continue using the support supps through pct until they run out. Cycle Support contains Idebenone, which is an analogue of CoQ10. You don't need the CoQ10, but I guess a really low dose wouldn't hurt.

See if you can fill in some of the gaps for us and we'll move forward from there...oh, and don't forget to post your pct.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Jesus A..... ok right... so what's wanted is the compilation of my entire plan? Well ok this is what I've got so far--I haven't had any help from people on this forum so I've just done the best I could by reading--1 week before M-Drol, build up with milk thistle and hawthorne berry. Can't afford a SERM(such as clomid which is btw, expensive as all hell!!!!!!!!!!!!). But it's probably my only cycle so it can't be that bad on me if I take all this stuff this once and no SERM, right?
During: Milsk thistle & hawthorne berry until I run out(soon), then coninue cycle support during and after. Also some CQ10, fenugreek as well. And no drinking! That will suck, but hey I've refrained from that for nine months so no big deal---------

It's ur choice however I've heard some say u don't necessarily need a SERM dpending on how u plan on running the M-drol. If you do a light dosage like my boy Pantera is running right now u might be ok. But IMO I would have one on hand just in case. B/C if u don't, what r u gonna do if u get Gyno all of a sudden, now I know some will say "why is everyone crying Gyno". I have slight Gyno leftover from puberty so it doesn't take much to get ***** tits. k never mind .

Last edited:
Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
For some reason people on this board seem to over-use the word compound. Also they seem to use it in the wrong context. What I think they mean is "Steroid". Really I don't understand this use of the word "compound", maybe it is slang or just mis-use.

Dictionary entries for 'compound' - Ask.com Search

it IS a compound, i am afraid, T-Bone. It is by base definition/through its function. When several components are brought together, it forms a compound. All of those little molecules that form the powder that are in them capsules are compounded. Now, they are NOT compounded literally to form one giant super-molecule, but the chains that bind put them together technically, forming one unit in terms of its function.

I use that word "compound" and I use it for that base reason. I don't wanna debate, cause I like ya, but you know what I mean. I see what you're saying, though. It is used a lot, that word.

nightowlman

Awards
Whoa....someone just told me instead of 6-OXO 7-KETO is much more effecient and is almost as good as a SERM. Is this true at all? This stuff is not expensive at all!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Whoa....someone just told me instead of 6-OXO 7-KETO is much more effecient and is almost as good as a SERM. Is this true at all? This stuff is not expensive at all!
7 keto dhea? no. someone is jerking your nuts with. havin' a fun at your expense, mate. i just forgot what you're running, but if it's superdrol, you need a SERM. all DHEA will do is block cortisol and give you spot pimples. :run:

nightowlman

Awards
7 keto dhea? no. someone is jerking your nuts with. havin' a fun at your expense, mate. i just forgot what you're running, but if it's superdrol, you need a SERM. all DHEA will do is block cortisol and give you spot pimples. :run:
Haha yeah right after I posted that I was like wait a f'in minute that makes no sense at all. yeah i know, i know

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not cool...