If you could make your own... - AnabolicMinds.com

If you could make your own...

  1. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you could make your own...


    PCT product with all current OTC stuff, what would you guys put in it?

    I've noticed certain boards have very few points of view on the subject, while others have hundreds so I am curious as to over here at AM.

    (I am asking this question for anyone who believes you can fully recover from a DS/PH cycle with OTC compounds...not looking to hear "I'D TAKE A SERM!")


    -Vaughn

  2. New Member
    Pimp C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    injectable formestane
  3. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1041

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    PCT product with all current OTC stuff, what would you guys put in it?

    I've noticed certain boards have very few points of view on the subject, while others have hundreds so I am curious as to over here at AM.

    (I am asking this question for anyone who believes you can fully recover from a DS/PH cycle with OTC compounds...not looking to hear "I'D TAKE A SERM!")


    -Vaughn

    I think theSinner did with 'Post Cycle Support'.

    Post Cycle Support (120 caps) By: Anabolic Innovations
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1173

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    PCT product with all current OTC stuff, what would you guys put in it?

    I've noticed certain boards have very few points of view on the subject, while others have hundreds so I am curious as to over here at AM.

    (I am asking this question for anyone who believes you can fully recover from a DS/PH cycle with OTC compounds...not looking to hear "I'D TAKE A SERM!")


    -Vaughn
    I actually made this quoted post on another forum back in November as a possible product replacement for HyperTest. It still looks good IMO.-
    My product idea could replace quite a few items in PCT. It would cover the bases as a test booster, SERM, weak anti-estrogen, weak anti-cortisol, and GH booster. It would have to look like this though.

    HyperLH™ Complex 1000mg
    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 40% Protodioscin), Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin)
    HyperFT™ Complex ?mg
    Trans-Resveratrol(1200mg), Mucuna Pruriens (1000mg? standardized to 25% L-Dopa), ZMA™, Chrysin, Cnidium Monnieri, Vitamin B-6, Bioperine™
    Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ 475mg
    Eleuthero Root, Ashwagandha Root, Rhodiola Rosea (3%)

    *BTW, I used some of the existing Hypertest ingredients to come up with this. You could call it Hypertest Extreme or something.............
    Its really hard to come up with an all-in-one PCT product, b/c every cycle is different. Different compounds require different levels of PCT to acheive adequate recovery.
  5. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Personally to me PCT means a month, or two, completely off the supplements. It makes little sense to start a PCT and jump on Test boosters. When in the world do you get a chance to cleanse your system then? Again this is my anecdotal viewpoint so dont jump on me.

    My "natural" PCT would include the following:
    : Saw Palmetto
    : Liv 52
    : Fenugreek
    : Fibre.
    : Lever tablets.

    This would form my PCT if you ask me.
  6. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    320211

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Potent dose of T-Resveratrol
    Potent Dose of Indole 3-Carbinol
    Chrysin
    Lots of Icarin
    B6
    ZMA
    L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
    Avena Sativa
    Absorption helpers/agents/quercetin/piperine/bioprene yada yada
    Possibly some trib or fadogia. Although I suspect this would be alot of pills..

    I used this combo after my last cycle. I felt like I was on something again within 3 weeks.
  7. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    PCT product with all current OTC stuff, what would you guys put in it?

    I've noticed certain boards have very few points of view on the subject, while others have hundreds so I am curious as to over here at AM.

    (I am asking this question for anyone who believes you can fully recover from a DS/PH cycle with OTC compounds...not looking to hear "I'D TAKE A SERM!")


    -Vaughn
    sorry hijack....any info on iforce's PCT product?

    end of hijack
  8. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Personally to me PCT means a month, or two, completely off the supplements. It makes little sense to start a PCT and jump on Test boosters. When in the world do you get a chance to cleanse your system then? Again this is my anecdotal viewpoint so dont jump on me.

    My "natural" PCT would include the following:
    : Saw Palmetto
    : Liv 52
    : Fenugreek
    : Fibre.
    : Lever tablets.

    This would form my PCT if you ask me.
    That's a good PCT for Activate Xtreme, not for Superdrol. Enjoy your gyno.
  9. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    205

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    That's a good PCT for Activate Xtreme, not for Superdrol. Enjoy your gyno.
    Oddly enough I have never been too keen on Superdrol anyway so yeah the above works perfectly fine
  10. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30561

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Oddly enough I have never been too keen on Superdrol anyway so yeah the above works perfectly fine
    Fair enough.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What would YOU like to see SNS make next?
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 676
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 03:43 PM
  2. Did TCF-1 make me fat?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 06:12 AM
  3. Want to make sure my PCT in OK
    By koi1214 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:44 PM
  4. 911 We shall make them pay
    By BioHazzard in forum Politics
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in