If you could make your own...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PCT product with all current OTC stuff, what would you guys put in it?

I've noticed certain boards have very few points of view on the subject, while others have hundreds so I am curious as to over here at AM.

(I am asking this question for anyone who believes you can fully recover from a DS/PH cycle with OTC compounds...not looking to hear "I'D TAKE A SERM!")

-Vaughn

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

I've noticed certain boards have very few points of view on the subject, while others have hundreds so I am curious as to over here at AM.

(I am asking this question for anyone who believes you can fully recover from a DS/PH cycle with OTC compounds...not looking to hear "I'D TAKE A SERM!")

-Vaughn

I think theSinner did with 'Post Cycle Support'.

Post Cycle Support (120 caps) By: Anabolic Innovations

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

-Vaughn
I actually made this quoted post on another forum back in November as a possible product replacement for HyperTest. It still looks good IMO.-
My product idea could replace quite a few items in PCT. It would cover the bases as a test booster, SERM, weak anti-estrogen, weak anti-cortisol, and GH booster. It would have to look like this though.

HyperLH™ Complex 1000mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins, 40% Protodioscin), Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins, 20% Protodioscin)
HyperFT™ Complex ?mg
Trans-Resveratrol(1200mg), Mucuna Pruriens (1000mg? standardized to 25% L-Dopa), ZMA™, Chrysin, Cnidium Monnieri, Vitamin B-6, Bioperine™
Hyper Adaptogenic Complex™ 475mg
Eleuthero Root, Ashwagandha Root, Rhodiola Rosea (3%)

*BTW, I used some of the existing Hypertest ingredients to come up with this. You could call it Hypertest Extreme or something.............
Its really hard to come up with an all-in-one PCT product, b/c every cycle is different. Different compounds require different levels of PCT to acheive adequate recovery.

Saurabh

Awards
Personally to me PCT means a month, or two, completely off the supplements. It makes little sense to start a PCT and jump on Test boosters. When in the world do you get a chance to cleanse your system then? Again this is my anecdotal viewpoint so dont jump on me.

My "natural" PCT would include the following:
: Saw Palmetto
: Liv 52
: Fenugreek
: Fibre.
: Lever tablets.

This would form my PCT if you ask me.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Potent dose of T-Resveratrol
Potent Dose of Indole 3-Carbinol
Chrysin
Lots of Icarin
B6
ZMA
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate
Avena Sativa
Absorption helpers/agents/quercetin/piperine/bioprene yada yada
Possibly some trib or fadogia. Although I suspect this would be alot of pills..

I used this combo after my last cycle. I felt like I was on something again within 3 weeks.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

-Vaughn
sorry hijack....any info on iforce's PCT product?

end of hijack

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Personally to me PCT means a month, or two, completely off the supplements. It makes little sense to start a PCT and jump on Test boosters. When in the world do you get a chance to cleanse your system then? Again this is my anecdotal viewpoint so dont jump on me.

My "natural" PCT would include the following:
: Saw Palmetto
: Liv 52
: Fenugreek
: Fibre.
: Lever tablets.

This would form my PCT if you ask me.
That's a good PCT for Activate Xtreme, not for Superdrol. Enjoy your gyno.