Matrix 5.0

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation Matrix 5.0


    iv heard pretty good reviews on this product.however, iv realised that there is aspartame and wheat gluten in the ingredients.
    just wanted to enquire if the ingredients will send my insulin levels going crazy and thus slow down my fat loss? and also, compared to Zero Impact protein, which would be better for meal replacement and/or night time protein? thanks in advance (:


  2. ditch it. Watch the video on aspartame. Dangerous.
    •   
       


  3. there's no aspartame. they use sucralose. the C&C flavor is good. the others suck.

  4. video on aspartane? link please

  5. I have the choclate and orange flavr and they both say aspartame free.
    •   
       

  6. no aspartame on label.


    In my neverending quest for protein that tastes good, I ran across matrix 5.0 and used the chocolate flavor for quite some time and would say that its flavor is very good, then I started to use Allthewhey's chocolate flavor and would definitely recommend ATW's chocolate over anything, hands down.

  7. Dudes I tried the orange cream flavor and god damn it is the best tasting protein I've ever had! Truly amazing

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Heavylron View Post
    iv heard pretty good reviews on this product.however, iv realised that there is aspartame and wheat gluten in the ingredients.
    just wanted to enquire if the ingredients will send my insulin levels going crazy and thus slow down my fat loss? and also, compared to Zero Impact protein, which would be better for meal replacement and/or night time protein? thanks in advance (:
    u could always try cottage cheese if u wanted to save money? But many casien proteins will be good for ur nightime meal. Builds while u sleep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Firsttofight View Post
    In my neverending quest for protein that tastes good, I ran across matrix 5.0 and used the chocolate flavor for quite some time and would say that its flavor is very good, then I started to use Allthewhey's chocolate flavor and would definitely recommend ATW's chocolate over anything, hands down.
    but thats the point, i wouldnt be able to use ATW whey protein because my main purpose for this protein would be to replace small meals as well as taking it before bed with milk.so i would need a slower release protein.besides that, i stay in Asia and it sucks when u wanna buy good supplements and they dont stock it here.damn!

    @the rest, thanks for clarifying.if there is no aspartame, i'll be wayyy more assured about the product.what about the wheat gluten? anyone have anything to say on it?

    edit: oh god! dudes! check out the ingredient list
    Ingredient Details: Ultrafiltered and undenatured Whey Protein Concentrate, Ultrafiltered and undenatured Milk Protein Concentrate (including Micellar Casein), Undenatured Egg Albumin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten (including Glutamine Peptides), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin, sodium chloride, aspartame, acesulfame-K. god dang it.

    some other sites, however, show its aspartame free.so whats going on here?
    unless syntrax actually has more then one Matrix 5.0? or is the one with aspartame perhaps an older version or something?

  10. The newer version do not contain it, go with the new version!

  11. dang it xD i wouldnt know if they're delivering to me the new version or not lol.cus im buying it online.haha.damn it, anyway to find out? like from how the packaging looks and all? if there is any difference that is..

  12. It will say on the front of the package Aspertame Free. If it doesn't then you got the old version.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nightowlman View Post
    Dudes I tried the orange cream flavor and god damn it is the best tasting protein I've ever had! Truly amazing
    that's it buying that one next time. Cookies and Cream and Vanilla are really good. I got 10lbs of CC now...lol.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sizzzle9 View Post
    u could always try cottage cheese if u wanted to save money? But many casien proteins will be good for ur nightime meal. Builds while u sleep

    True....man done the cottage cheese thing.....whew glad that's over...I'll actually eat the ones with fruit in them...not bad but the texture drives me crazy.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    that's it buying that one next time. Cookies and Cream and Vanilla are really good. I got 10lbs of CC now...lol.
    Nice yeah the CC is good too. And if I feel like I have 1 minute to spare, I put the orange cream in a blender with frozen strawberries and bananas-----and wow it tastes like something you would pay 5 bucks for in a smoothie store! And if you take BCAA's in pure form(worst tasting crap on the planet), you won't even taste them if you mix that in as well

  16. i will NEVER give Syntrax my business again. terrible, terrible company.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  17. there is nothing wrong with aspartame anyways. i did a research project on aspartame for a coure entitled "urban legends" where we had to understand why and where the rumors had been started.

    turns out sugar companies and artficial sweetener competitors put a favorable spin on research to make it appear harmful. one of the most famous publications concerning "aspartame dangers" was written by an author with a degree in scaremongering tactics.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nightowlman View Post
    Nice yeah the CC is good too. And if I feel like I have 1 minute to spare, I put the orange cream in a blender with frozen strawberries and bananas-----and wow it tastes like something you would pay 5 bucks for in a smoothie store! And if you take BCAA's in pure form(worst tasting crap on the planet), you won't even taste them if you mix that in as well
    I'll agree with that one! I used the orange cream flavor with some vanilla ice cream and a few frozen rasperries. I'll be darned if it didn't taste like something you get from an Orange Julius stand!!!

    On its own, I say the CC is the best I've had. I don't do vanilla, but out of the 3 others, CC is da bee's knees.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i will NEVER give Syntrax my business again. terrible, terrible company.
    Are you just an angry man or do you actual reason as to why this protein sucks. Which it does not - maybe you ordered from the wrong place, and they suck

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nightowlman View Post
    Are you just an angry man or do you actual reason as to why this protein sucks. Which it does not - maybe you ordered from the wrong place, and they suck
    Just drama from another board and the politics that ensue...


    Just had a thought for ya, but if you are looking for a whey to use for cutting, their Nectar line-up is just phenominal. The flavors are out of this world, and there' zip for carbs in it. I add my own WMS when I want carbs in it, an option that I really like.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    Just drama from another board and the politics that ensue...

    Strong ignorance...

    Syntrax is attempting to sue board members for stating tha facts with regard to protein content.

  22. Yeah I mentioned that I tried it before and loved it in another thread. A few people in that thread started talking bad about Syntrax. Apparently there was a lawsuit involved.

  23. Also, eventhough a protein powder claims to be zero carb, it isn't zero. It's just what they can get away with to meet label claims. But at least they are appearing to meet label claims despite a huge spin on board marketing.

  24. Heres the thread I was talking about. I ended up trying a different protein, but I may go back to the Syntrax Orange Cream again. It really is a good deal and quality protein. Much better deal than Ultra Peptide 2.0...Just compare the nutritional panels and you'll see Matrix 5.0 is a MUCH better deal.


    Syntrax Q.

  25. I like the Matrix product. Mixes well, tastes good and has a good blend of slow to fast absorption let alone good pricing at NP. Orange cream is great for fruit smoothies and the vanilla is not too overpowering.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transport matrix
    By athlete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2003, 09:49 AM
  2. Matrix Revolutions; no spoilers
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 02:49 PM
  3. ripped fuel plus tight or lean mass matrix
    By institutional in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 11:20 PM
  4. Enter the Matrix the Video Game for PS2!!!!!!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:23 PM
  5. The Matrix Reloaded
    By Biggs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 05:31 PM
Log in
Log in