Best Test Booster for Libido? Need Help for Summer Plz! =)

  1. Best Test Booster for Libido? Need Help for Summer Plz! =)


    Hi Guys,

    I'm have about 2.5 weeks left on my 11-OXO "cycle"... I'm trying to do a nice cut/recomp on it. Everything coming along so far, but I'm slight concerned regarding the below.

    Here is the problem... my libido has been sorta down for the past few months. I think it has alot to do with outside sources of stress, as I have a LOT going on in my life right now.

    My gf is about to be back home for the summer... and I want to have a raging libido for her. I don't expect any miracles, but was hoping you guys could point me in the direction of a test booster (DTH, AX, Super Mass, etc). I'd love it to also help with gains in the gym, but I'm really looking forward to a nice boost in the libido department.


  2. If anyone has any real input at all I'd really appreciate it... thought BB.com was supposed to be the immature community?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SHSUStudent View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I'm have about 2.5 weeks left on my 11-OXO "cycle"... I'm trying to do a nice cut/recomp on it. Everything coming along so far, but I'm slight concerned regarding the below.

    Here is the problem... my libido has been sorta down for the past few months. I think it has alot to do with outside sources of stress, as I have a LOT going on in my life right now.

    My gf is about to be back home for the summer... and I want to have a raging libido for her. I don't expect any miracles, but was hoping you guys could point me in the direction of a test booster (DTH, AX, Super Mass, etc). I'd love it to also help with gains in the gym, but I'm really looking forward to a nice boost in the libido department.
    Your libido should actually return in PCT. What was you PCT going to look like?

  4. Id say 6-oxo Extreme + AE or DTH..

    Ive never taken anything which has helped or increased my sex drive nothin works for me

  5. If it was a joke I wouldn;t have given you a link to a damn decent free porn site.

    The only "supplements" that increased libido for me were fenugreek and zinc. Even at that there are many MANY arguments that say it's all in your mind.

    If "it" isn't working order yourself some generic cialis.

    If "it" isn't producing lots of fluid. Bring it to the beraking point and back down at least 3 times before you meet up with your girl , you will be full.

    If you want a extra boost take ANY nitric oxide product right before sex. MY favorite is gaspari superpump250! Or be cheap and just pick up some l-argenine.

    Is that a better answer? SOrry for the sarcasm, please don't send me back to bb.com

  6. No worries on the joking man...

    Everything is working fine, just sort of a lack of desire.

    I'm low dosing the 11-OXO at just 4caps ed (300mg) and have a bottle of Novedex XT on hand. The lack of libido was an issue before the 11-OXO also.

    I'm sure it would help if I could get a less stressful job and allow myself 8hrs of sleep... but that's not an option right now. So just trying to find something that could help.

    What about Mass FX Maximum Strength for my purposes? I would potentially like to stack one of these test boosters with the Novedex XT if that sounds like a good idea.

  7. THe nolvadex xt did nothing for me (just from my experience, and I LOVE gaspsari products)

    You might want to invest in some sustain alpha for a natural test booster, works like a charm it starts to tingle when you apply... in a good way)

    Aside from that, Try and find yourself a good cortisol blocker, helps in the gym, the sack and life (reducing stress levels)

  8. Two cheap options. One - get some relora for the stress releif and cortisol control. Two - plain old tribulus, didnt do jack for putting on muscle but makes me horny as hell.

  9. activate extreme.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SHSUStudent View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I'm have about 2.5 weeks left on my 11-OXO "cycle"... I'm trying to do a nice cut/recomp on it. Everything coming along so far, but I'm slight concerned regarding the below.

    Here is the problem... my libido has been sorta down for the past few months. I think it has alot to do with outside sources of stress, as I have a LOT going on in my life right now.

    My gf is about to be back home for the summer... and I want to have a raging libido for her. I don't expect any miracles, but was hoping you guys could point me in the direction of a test booster (DTH, AX, Super Mass, etc). I'd love it to also help with gains in the gym, but I'm really looking forward to a nice boost in the libido department.
    I am running 11-oxo right now as well. I just bumped the dose to 350 mg a few days ago, and my libido went up considerally. Like you my libido was down a bit before cycle.(I am not recommending that you do this, as everyones body is quite different.)

    I have limited experience with herbal test boosters, and the only one that I have used is DTH. That said I highly recommend DTH, the stuff drove my libido through the roof. I also liked the elevated mood.

    I ran the DTH like this:

    3 a day for a week
    4 a day for a week
    5 a day for a week
    6 a day for two or three days, this dose was too much
    5 a day for the remainder of the bottle

    4-5 a day was the sweet spot for me.

    When I really wanted to impress the Missus I would take about 5 grams of Yohimbine at some point in the day along with the DTH.

  11. Doubt the Test boosters will do what you are wanting. At most they will make you horny for a bit but that will come with a later crash, plus the "performance" is hardly anything to write home about. So you get horny and do the job like a 40 year old virgin, not my advise if you had to take it.

    Save money, go natural. Dose on Fenugreek, whole eggs(Omega3), broccoli and have a spoonful of coconut oil for a month. Tell me later if your libido didnt hit the roof.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SHSUStudent View Post
    If anyone has any real input at all I'd really appreciate it... thought BB.com was supposed to be the immature community?
    well first off this isnt bb.com...second...vitrix, alpha drive(onsale on this site), activate xtreme or plain tribulus

  13. Yohimbine is the best thing I've ever used for a super libido increase. Try the HCL version from Primaforce...or the Horny Goat Weed blend from Pro Labs, very affordable and works.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    If it was a joke I wouldn;t have given you a link to a damn decent free porn site.

    The only "supplements" that increased libido for me were fenugreek and zinc. Even at that there are many MANY arguments that say it's all in your mind.

    If "it" isn't working order yourself some generic cialis.

    If "it" isn't producing lots of fluid. Bring it to the beraking point and back down at least 3 times before you meet up with your girl , you will be full.

    If you want a extra boost take ANY nitric oxide product right before sex. MY favorite is gaspari superpump250! Or be cheap and just pick up some l-argenine.

    Is that a better answer? SOrry for the sarcasm, please don't send me back to bb.com
    Gaspari SuperPump250 before sex? I'd take that if my girlfriend and I were into taking dumps on each other, maybe. SuperDump250 would make some awesome Cleveland Steamers.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  15. I got a stack that'll jack up your libido for sure.

    Primal Male
    Trib Test Extreme
    Powerfull

    Each require 5 on/2 off dosing.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    THe nolvadex xt did nothing for me (just from my experience, and I LOVE gaspsari products)
    ITS NOVEDEX XT!!!!!! y can't people get it right?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    ITS NOVEDEX XT!!!!!! y can't people get it right?
    Is Nolvadex XT the newer version of the Gaspari product?
    Freedom means nothing here.

  18. LG's pSARM gets my libido going quick!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Is Nolvadex XT the newer version of the Gaspari product?
    no people just cant keep novedex xt and NOLVADEX aka Tamoxifen Citrate a SERM straight

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    no people just cant keep novedex xt and NOLVADEX aka Tamoxifen Citrate a SERM straight
    Nolvadex... ok... But what about Nolvadex XT? What is that?
    Freedom means nothing here.

  21. I am looking for the "care" button on here... anybody know were i can find it?

    Who gives a sh*t if people spell it wrong. they know what I am talking about

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    I am looking for the "care" button on here... anybody know were i can find it?

    Who gives a sh*t if people spell it wrong. they know what I am talking about
    The care button is actually a combination of buttons. Strike the alternate + ctrl + delete buttons and repeat a couple times.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Gaspari SuperPump250 before sex? I'd take that if my girlfriend and I were into taking dumps on each other, maybe. SuperDump250 would make some awesome Cleveland Steamers.

  24. this thread was an entertaining read!

  25. I will always do my best to make an entertaining read...

    but ctrl + alt+ del doesn't do jack on a mac!

  26. Stoked work very well for kicking the libido in.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  27. Dermacrine (regular Dermacrine, not Sustain) is nuts for libido and overall wellness... Sustain Alpha is good as well. Post Cycle Support/Stoked gave me an overall sense of well-being.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. BEST PCT TEST/LIBIDO BOOSTER TO USE W/SERM
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:22 PM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  4. Test Booster on Cycle ?? for Libido
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:16 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in