Ephedra + Epistane Combo

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about the combo and was wondering what you guys think about that combo.

Any information would be great.

Plus, Since i'm currently on Ephedra + Mixing Epi... Might raise Bp.. Could result in something bad.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bad idea imo. Why take stims with something that could already possibly raise bp? To me, that's just asking for trouble.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Was just thinking of shredding bf :) But ya indeed.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Was just thinking of shredding bf :) But ya indeed.
Why not get a good non-stim fat burner like DCP?? Or, the new Recreate by USP labs. It does contain caffeine, but not very much.. And it looks VERY promising.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
Im using EC with 40mg of epistane been on it for about 5 weeks now results ARE amzing. went from 213 to around 200 and strength is the same as before!!! loving this ****

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I'm running EC with epistane for cutting for the next 12 weeks. Only 2 caps a day of the EC cause I don't like to get crazy with stims. 30mg/day for epi.

Also running it with 2g green tea, 7-keto DHEA, Carbolin-19 (forskolin), and DCP.

Just starting into it but I can keep posted on progress. Looking to get under 8%.

I think being "on" while cutting is a good idea because why possibly lose muscle you worked hard for?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm running EC with epistane for cutting for the next 12 weeks. Only 2 caps a day of the EC cause I don't like to get crazy with stims. 30mg/day for epi.

Also running it with 2g green tea, 7-keto DHEA, Carbolin-19 (forskolin), and DCP.

Just starting into it but I can keep posted on progress. Looking to get under 8%.

I think being "on" while cutting is a good idea because why possibly lose muscle you worked hard for?
Do you find Carbolin-19 to be significantly better than forskolin?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Don't know! Never used it. I have always just used Biotest's Carbolin-19 and like it, so I can't compare the two.
Cool, cool. I read up on things like that and hear some good stuff and then Biotest haters chime in and rag on it with their own 2 cents and then kinda ruin it for me. Biotest IMO is a decent company and they are however pretty expensive.

I was looking into running 20% forskolin as a long term thing @ 50mg active, 3 times per day. I'd work up to that of course to avoid the runs.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Cool, cool. I read up on things like that and hear some good stuff and then Biotest haters chime in and rag on it with their own 2 cents and then kinda ruin it for me. Biotest IMO is a decent company and they are however pretty expensive.

I was looking into running 20% forskolin as a long term thing @ 50mg active, 3 times per day. I'd work up to that of course to avoid the runs.
I'm a big fan of Biotest, especially their recovery drink Surge (original flavor specifically, it has the best nutrient profile of all the flavors).

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Biotest's metabolic drive orange cream protein mixed with vanilla is the goods. Has to be the best protein blend I've tasted. That and their chocolate is amazing.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Biotest ain't so bad ;)