What is "Methyl Zone"

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ok someone decipher this compound

Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone 20mg

the directions say to take 40mg perday...so im guessing its not sd or pp...so ummm what is it???:frustrate

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It methylated 1-AD AKA a Legal Gear Methyl 1-Alpha clone. Its a percursor to M1T, but does not deliver the size gains. On the flip side, it does deliver the strength gains.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
It methylated 1-AD AKA a Legal Gear Methyl 1-Alpha clone. Its a percursor to M1T, but does not deliver the size gains. On the flip side, it does deliver the strength gains.
And it delivers serious libido increases!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
the link didnt work...so this is just m1-alpha...exact same compound...i wasnt taking ph's when this was around so was it ANY good...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well...uve all been very helpful...:FUfinger:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Really?

Do tell.
I did a short run of it one time time and I was also running M-1P, which destroyed my libido, but the M-1A make it go nuts!! I strength was outstanding too.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did a short run of it one time time and I was also running M-1P, which destroyed my libido, but the M-1A make it go nuts!! I strength was outstanding too.
M1P is the 5aa reduced version of medroxyprogesterone, which bluntly put, is chemical castration. M1P will kill a bulls libido!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
M1P is the 5aa reduced version of medroxyprogesterone, which bluntly put, is chemical castration. M1P will kill a bulls libido!
Libido was horrible in M1P, but pumps were unreal.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I got really quick strength gain from M1-A, but it crushed my libido. I did not use the M1-P, thankfully.
Believe it or not, my nuts didnt shrink much on M1-A/M1-P, but Methoxy TRN on the other had was the worst ever for libido and nuts (never again will I take a progestin)!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ewww, that sucks! I bought some M-TRN, but traded my friend for a bottle of Ergo's 1-AD. Hell, I still have that bottle!
Believe it or not, my nuts didnt shrink much on M1-A/M1-P, but Methoxy TRN on the other had was the worst ever for libido and nuts (never again will I take a progestin)!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
is this compound very toxic? I thought i read that somewhere I would like to use it as a kickstarter of a bulk in the future

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
is this compound very toxic? I thought i read that somewhere I would like to use it as a kickstarter of a bulk in the future
From what I understand, it is highly toxic and probably more than superdrol. I think it says on the bottle on only run for 3 weeks, well at least thats what I thought it said on M1-A.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, M1A is toxic. I recommend against using it for more then 3 weeks. Make sure you use ALL support supplements through out the entire cycle and then at least 4 weeks after, too.