Havoc and ?

spshond

spshond

Awards
What would you stack Havoc with in order to get a powerful/clean combination. Iam looking at gaining about 10 - 15 lbs of lean muscle mass. I was thinking of Furazadrol, but if there are better options out there please let me know. This is not my first steroid cycle, this would be my second. If you think that I should go with something a bit stronger please mention it. This is what I have thus far?

Orange Triad - Controlled Labs Multi
Fish/Flax Oil
Glyco Maize - Optimum Nutrition
Whey Protein - Optimum Nutrition

Cycle Support - 2 weeks prior to cycle.
Directions: Mix 1 scoop with a protein drink in the morning and again in the evening.

*** The goal is too gain 10-15 lbs of lean body mass while losing 2% of BF***

RPN Havoc: 90 capsules total - 10mg per capsule
Directions: As a dietary supplement 3 capsules daily as needed or as directed by your physician.
30 day cycle, recommend 20/30/30/40 cycle???

Or

*** The goal is too gain 10-15 lbs of lean body mass while losing 2% of BF***

IBE Epistane: 90 Capsules total (10 mg per serving)
Directions: Take 3 capsules daily. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period.
30 day cycle, ??recommend 20/30/30/40 cycle???

Post Cycle Support: 120 Capsules/4 per day = 30 days
Directions: Take 2 capsules in the AM and another 2 capsules in the PM as soon as cycle of Designer steroid ends.
30 day cycle

Liquid Nolva: (on hand in case of).
This is formulated at a QUALITATIVE 20 MG/ML ("True 20").
Directions: 40/40/20/20 (4 weeks before bed). 40/40/20/10 means 2ml/2ml/1ml/1ml since it is in 20mg doses.

Lean Extreme: 90 Capsules /3 per day = 30 days
Directions: Take 1 capsules 3 times per day. Take one serving upon waking, mid afternoon, and the last right before bed.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Try Furaguno (spectra force) or Winadrol. Same compounds. It will help in muscle hardness as well as lean mass. I had a buddy take the Winadrol and he got stronger and alot more muscle hardness. Some may say it will be very dri, but I usually don't have many joint issues and havoc put some bulk on me so I think it would be a great.
Furazadrol is very, very similar compound. Could be the same though. something looked different in the ingredients. I think the winadrol is out of stock. Furaguno may be in. either way. This will be a great stack.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you could try a halodrol clone if you don't mind two methyls. also propadrol would stack well with it. o and i forgot like xtreme tren

spshond

spshond

Awards
you could try a halodrol clone if you don't mind two methyls. also propadrol would stack well with it. o and i forgot like xtreme tren

What halodrol clone would you recommend, taking 2 methyl's, would you say clomid or nolva would definitely be in need. I have the PCT but only if necessary, majority of people on havoc it seems as though they did not require it. On hand though if definitely needed. Iam ready for something strong that will add a good 10 - 15 lbs of leaness on me. Iam eating clean as a whistle, to clean if you ask me.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would rec CEL H-drol as a halodrol clone. The two methyls puts more stress on your liver than your PCT.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I think people are buyin H-Roid up right now. forgot the company. nolva or clomid. both pretty close in price. I will try nolva next though. I'm done with clomid for a while.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...nolva or clomid. both pretty close in price. I will try nolva next though. I'm done with clomid for a while.
I'm done with Clomid...I think nolva worked better and had less sides.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, you'd probably get more feeback if you post in the steroids section of the forum...