when and how to take glutamine?
- 04-17-2008, 12:48 AM
- 04-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Oral glutamine supplementation is a highly debated topic on wheter or not it is even an effective supplement and worth taking...
But since you got it I'd have it pre and post workout and maybe before you go to bed.
04-17-2008, 02:43 AM
04-17-2008, 12:34 PM
I take 5g in the AM before breakfast mixed with some OJ. Then 5g in the middle of the day with some water and propel packet. Then lastly another 5g in my post workout shake. My workouts are usually at 7 or 8 PM so I spread my doses evenly throughout the day.
04-17-2008, 12:51 PM
04-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:09 PM
- By bigschmidt821 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2008, 03:54 PM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:05 PM
- By sultanofsquat in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2004, 03:05 AM
- By power trip in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:03 AM